You backed away and started to turn your heels in the opposite direction, marching out of the room. Toga hesitantly bowed at Toshinori as she followed you out.

"What are we going t-to do now, (y/n)?" Toga asked while she played with her thumbs, but you just showed her a folder that you were holding in your hand, still walking out on the corridors of Toshinori's office.

"We'll head to Kei's place and raid that motherfucker. I'm not in the mood to have some friendly conversation with him, after all." you chortled, as you shrugged your shoulders.

After realizing that you're gone, Toshinori's secretary immediately went inside to check Toshinori if he was okay. But all Toshinori did was to sigh in disbelief after what happened. And when he attempted to go back in his work, he realized that the folder-that contained informations about Kei was gone-it was the the same folder he was reading earlier and it was gone.

"She does know how to get her way in these kind of thing." Toshinori placed both of his palms in his face as he grimaced in defeat.

As his eyes slowly fluttered open, Katsuki felt his head spinning around. He felt dizzy but he immediately discard what he's feeling when he realized he was tied up in a metal chair, with his wrists and legs all shackled up in the chair- making it hard for him to move.

The gauntlet that he was wearing earlier was also removed from him and he can't even use his quirk with thick needles piercing through his wrist, that even with a single move, it will definitely dug through his skin.

"So, you're finally awake, Katsu-nii." Katsuki felt a pang in his chest when he heard of a familiar voice rang across him. He slowly raised his head to see Aoi standing in front of him.

But his eyes were lifeless, cold and it was staring at Katsuki like he was disgusted to see him. His arms were also bruised so badly that it was trembling. But Aoi acted like it doesn't bother him nor it doesn't even hurt.

"Hey, Katsu-nii..." Aoi started as he slowly sat on the ground, eyes were still glued onto Katsuki, "Tell me, why did you became a hero?"

not only his eyes were lifeless, even his voice were so lifeless that even Katsuki couldn't recognize him. It wasn't the usual timid and shy Aoi that he used to know. It was as if that Aoi was slready replaced by something so abominable.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you siding with the villain, Aoi?" Katsuki asked back, making Aoi giggle but the smile on his face was immediately wiped away and was replaced by a dead serious expression.

"I asked you first, Katsuki Bakugou. You answer me first." Katsuki was left with his jaws dropped after Aoi spoke to him bluntly.

Katsuki felt his chest throbbing, "DON'T FUCK WITH ME! KEI! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!" Katsuki started to yell out of anger, as he began to forcibly rock the chair. He wanted to take Aoi in his arms and tell him that everything will be okay.

But it wasn't going to be okay. Katsuki knew of it.

"Kei isn't here. It's just you and me here, Katsu-nii." Aoi spoke as he placed his hands on his lap, "Now answer my question."

Katsuki started to give up on trying budge out of the chair, but instead he glared at Aoi. Aoi didn't even flinch. If it was the usual Aoi, he'd cry.

"I became a hero...to save everyone..." Katsuki answered the little kid without breaking any eye contact with him. But Katsuki was disturbed when Aoi began to laugh. He clutched his stomach as he laughed, as if he found Katsuki's answers were funny.

But after laughing out loudly, Aoi faced Katsuki, "Pathetic." he hollered with a low, demeaning tone.

The color from Katsuki's face drained, he was left speechless after hearing Aoi's response.

"You can't save anyone, Katsu-nii. You're no hero." Aoi started as he began to rose up from sitting. His (e/c) eyes stared at Katsuki once again that it reminded Katuski of you. He felt weak.

"Kei was right..." Aoi turned his back away from Katsuki and began to walk away from him.

"All of you are hypocrites. You said you wanted to save everyone but all of you wanted to be a hero because of the title. Disgusting." Katsuki never felt that he was wronged the way Aoi made him feel.

"Wait-FUCKING WAIT, AOI! YOU'RE WRONG, I-" Katsuki tried to retaliate against Aoi but he was interrupted again when Aoi faced him.

Aoi showed him something that disturbed Katsuki even more. Tiny explosions started to pop from Aoi's palms, but his palms were already bleeding.

"A-aoi, you're h-hand--" Katsuki felt his sweat dropping from his temples, his fingertips felt cold. His son was already hurting and he can't do a thing.

Maybe Aoi was right, he can't save anyone. Katsuki realized that all he did was to run away. He is no different from scum. He couldn't save you from loosing your memories, now he can't even save his son from Kei.

Aoi couldn't help but smile at Katsuki. But his smile was different. It was sincere and his eyes showed pain.

"I was never wrong, Katsu-nii."