104

"Tell me where's Kei." A moment of silence enveloped the room after you asked to a very skinny man with sharp, angular features and long limbs and neck holding a folder in his hands.

Toshinori was left speechless after you barged into his office, his secretary was also there trying to get you and Toga out but you pulled her wrist and dragged her out of the room, kicking the door close so that she won't have bother your talk with the man, "Don't fuck with me, I'm really pissed right now and I won't hesistate to kick your ass." toshinori had no choice but to put what he was reading down to pay more attention on what's happening.

Toga was standing behind you and still afraid of All Might but still mustered up some courage to accompany you. As you had thought, the Kei who kidnapped your children were the the same Kei that approached you on the amusement park-he is the Kei who attacked the city.

The skinny man looked at you like he was amused, "(y/n)?" he asked. After a few years of your disappearance, he finally get to see one of his favorite student.

But your eyes winced in confusion, you don't have any idea on who was that guy was personally but you were sure that he seemed very familiar to you. At the deepest part of your mind, there are some faint, but familiar memories that made you sure that you once knew him before.

Toga leaned closer to you as sh whispered, "(y/n)... Please calm down. That's All Might who're you talking to." It was Toga's idea to ask for other Heroes' help since you two had no idea where Kei is. And the only way to know was to ask All Might himself since he is mostly related with heroes' missions even though he's retired.

"Where is Kei, All Might?" every word you spoke is emphasized. You are not there to have a little chat nor have a little reunion with All Might. You are desperate to save your sons and you don't even know if they're safe right now.

Toshinori didn't answered, but instead, he just remained silent. He doesn't want you to get involved in that matter since the other heroes are already taking care of it.

"young (y/n). I may not know what had happened to you and with Kei, but please know that the other Heroes are already there to take him down, If you could wait a little more time I'm sure they're able to apprehend him. I promise you I-" he wasn't able to finish what he was about to say when you interrupted him by slamming your fist on the table.

You couldn't help but to laugh in disbelief, "Like hell I'll wait!" you clenched your jaws out of anger and lightning streaks began to show on your hands.

"That bastard whom you called Kei right there took my children away from me, and you think I could just sit back, relax and wait?!" your eyebrows crinkled together, "Well you're wrong, All Might."

You took a step back to take a deep breath, trying to control your quirk before it goes havoc. Your blood were pulsating very fast and you can feel the adrenaline kicking in.

Toshinori was left amused and dumbfounded at the same time. He was taken back with the news he heard from you and his guts were telling him that he should protect you no matter what. He wants to protect you even though it will cost him to lose your trust on him.

"Young (y/n). Please calm down," Toshinari started as his blue roumd hues stared at your (e/c) eyes. It has been a while since he got to see you, and it's been wonderful to have a reunion with his apprentice, but it was such a bad time to have a reunion, "Heroes will have to take care of it. Please don't go. You might hurt yourself."

And that was the part where you had it.

"Oh, so you think I can't save my own children? Because I might get hurt?" you placed your palms on the top of Toshinori's desk as you glared at him but your lips curved into a confident smirk, "Watch me."