Chapter 86

"Hey Jimin!" Hoseok shouted from the door as he entered, the other two following behind.

"Hey!!" Jimin said as he went over to hug the boys individually making all the girls scream. He even gave a peck to Yoongi. This action make Yoongi blush.

"Yah Jimin, don't do this...." Yoongi stuttered and Jimin giggled at that cute reaction that Yoongi had given from the very small gesture.

"Oh my... Yoongi is blushing..." Hoseok teased.

"Yah Hoseok! Jimin! Stop slacking off! We have customers and they won't serve themselves so hurry up!" Jin shouted from the back.

The manager bringing the customers to the tables. Jin was preparing the food. Jimin and Hoseok were serving.

"Hey manager-nim can we eat here too?" Namjoon asked the manager who was taking customers to the tables.

"Yea sure. I'll seat you guys after I send in the orders." The manager was extremely busy too.

"It's okay, I'll seat you guys now." Jimin walked over to the duo and brought them to one of the empty tables.

"Here you go." Jimin gave them menus and stood by their table waiting for them to finish deciding. "So what do you guys want?" He held up his notepad and got ready to write.

"I want to eat you." Yoongi pull Jimin down onto his lap as he eyed Jimin's plump lips.

"Urm Yoongi, this is a little inappropriate." Jimin stuttered but he dare not move away.

"I don't care Jimin. You're constantly teasing me with the jibooty of yours. It just makes me want a taste of you." Yoongi's raspy voice is such a turn on for anyone.

"Yoongi! Let Jimin go and order!" Jin shouted once again.

"Damn he is so annoying. It is like he has eyes anywhere here." Yoongi huffed and helped Jimin stand up properly.