Chapter 61

"So you wanna slow things down?" Yoongi asked just as he reached Jimin's bedroom door.

He looked at Jimin with those eyes, those eyes that could easily 'kill' anyone.

"Hmm that would be nice, I mean we have a month right?" Jimin gave his eye smile, where his eyes would turn into crescents, his cheeks were pushed up.

Yoongi nodded then opened the door for Jimin. The fairy lights were turned on making Jimin look in wonder, he has never seen a room this pretty.

"Wow..." he muttered as he stepped inside with Yoongi behind him.

"This will be your room. All you possibly need is in here. The bathroom is near the kitchen. I've placed stuff you could use there. Those two buttheads will stay here as well so you don't feel so lonely." Yoongi said as he looked at Jimin explore the room like it is his first time being in such luxury.

He didn't know, he has always lived in such conditions that it felt like it belonged to him.

"I'll leave you be. Your uncle can't come here, but don't let your guard down okay?" Yoongi stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Yoongi headed towards the living room and saw that Hoseok and Namjoon were still at it. "Oh come on! Stop it, go to your rooms if you guys want to continue. Just not in the common space." Yoongi scolded. Yea he might be used to it but Jimin isn't.

The duo finally stopped when Yoongi said those words.

"Ugh hyung you're so no fun." Hoseok complained.

"Yea and I can make sure your never have fun ever again baby boy." Yoongi slammed Hoseok into a wall and cornered him.

"Hyung...hyung you have Jimin just let me go..." Hoseok pleaded and Yoongi just smirked.

"Oh yea I have Jimin but you're still mine." Yoongi let his lips touch Hoseok's before he leaves for his bedroom and turn in for the night.

Hoseok face was flushed. Knowing someone this well is bad, especially if they know all your weaknesses.

Hoseok sighed and got his clothes.

"Let's turn in for the night." Hoseok sighed and left for his room, Namjoon just nodding, shocked after what he had just seen happen.