Chapter 31

"I swear to god, he is so god damn stubborn like an ox." Yoongi grumbled before leaving the room. He sighed, it was the first day and he already feels exhausted.

He walked to his bedroom to grab some clothes before he heard shouting in the corridor. Clearly it was Jimin's voice.

Yoongi walked out of his room to check why he was shouting and he was bombarded with Jimin's invasive questions.

"Did you freaking change my clothes? God the hell did you see? I clearly did not give you permission to change my clothes without my knowledge?..." and the shouting goes on and on and on that all Yoongi had on his face was a very bored look.

"You done?" He looked at Jimin unsurprised.

Jimin just nodded but in his eyes burned fire as hot as those of larva.

"Firstly, it isn't in the contract. Second, your clothes were really stuffy and uncomfortable. Third, your clothes were stained with your vomit...." and his voice continues to explain and justify his own actions.

He could see from the corner of his eyes that Jimin was feeling very guilty because he accused of Yoongi something he didn't do.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi-ssi, I thought you would take advantage of my unconscious state." Jimin bowed deeply to Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyes soften at the sight.

"It is alright, you have every right to suspect me because you didn't know anything but make sure you find out the truth first." Yoongi patted Jimin and was about to leave, "oh yeah I got the chefs to cook some porridge. I fed you some while you were unconscious. If you want more just ask the maids to serve you some."

"Thank you Yoongi-ssi." Jimin was actually grateful to Yoongi who had taken very good care of him.