Chapter 70

"Yoongi don't be selfish, a threesome or foursome would be nice. Look at Jimin...so innocent...I just want to slowly ruin him." Hoseok was checking Jimin out and Jimin glanced at him with a smirk.

"No."

"Why not ask Jimin? I mean you're involving him." Hoseok said before turning towards Jimin.

"I don't mind you and Yoongi but Namjoon no, because he likes Jin hyung. I cannot do that to hyung." Jimin said with a smile on his delicate face.

"You see Jimin agrees with it." Hoseok walked up to Yoongi to try convince his hyung to let him have "fun".

"Fine we can have 'fun' as you say it then. But if Jimin feels uncomfortable we will stop." Yoongi said with a sigh and walked away.

Hoseok gave a high five to Jimin.

"Yeah my man! We will have fun for sure. I'll make sure of it." Hoseok whispered right beside Jimin's ear.

Jimin giggled as they continued to walk towards the next ride and game booth they wanted to go to. Full of fun and games and luckily no more interruptions from Taehyung anymore and everyone was enjoying the trip instead of dying in agony.

~~~

"Jimin ah here!" Yoongi handed Jimin a bear as tall as Jimin, "do you like it? Is it nice?"

Jimin's eyes completely sparkle at the soft toy in front of him. It was so extremely cute and cuddly.

"Thank you! It is so cute and cuddly like you. Is it for me?"Jimin was stroking the bear while Yoongi held onto it.

"Yea it is for you. Just thought you might want this as a reminder of today's fun and games and all the good memories." Jimin took the bear from Yoongi's hands and gave it a tight hug.

Yoongi blushed looking at Jimin hugging the bear that was taller than himself. It is an extremely cute scene.

"Whipped." Namjoon said as he eyed the couple.