Chapter 13

*time skipeuu* my hearteuu skipeuu

It was 4pm in the afternoon and Jimin was waiting the main gates of the school with no Yoongi in sight. People walked past him calling rude names, some spat on him showing him absolutely no respect. He still didn't care, his indifference just fuels their anger.

Then a very nice porshe pulled up right in front of him. The window rolled down showing Yoongi's face that was nicely made up with a pair of sunglasses that stood at the bridge of his nose.

His outfit completely screams sweg. (Min Yoongi genius, no other words are needed to describe him.)

"Get in." Yoongi said before rolling up his window once again. Jimin just stared at him for a second before getting into the car. Yoongi started to drive aimlessly.

"What do you exactly want from me?" Jimin was straight the to point. He has his shift in an hour and he doesn't have time at all.

"I need you to be my boyfriend for a month." Yoongi simply replied like just didn't really care, when actually he does.

"Ok why should I?" Jimin never liked the people at the top of the pyramid, the hierarchy. He was no where, not even the lowest of the low.

"Name any conditions and I'll fulfil them. However you have to be my boyfriend for a whole month." Yoongi said.

"Fine." Jimin said coldly.

Yoongi handed a piece of paper and a pen to Jimin and asked him to pen down his conditions. Of course Jimin would take full advantage of this. He would never get such a chance again, so many things he wanted. So many...