Chapter 62

It is a complicated story between Hoseok and Yoongi and I swear no one wants to know what kind of relationship Hoseok has with this hot and sexy Min Yoongi.

So now all the boys has already gone to bed sleeping. Then the intercom sounded through the house, it was the reception desk.

"Sorry to disturb but the police is here in search of Park Jimin. If anyone had seen the boy please hand him over to the police and return him to his rightful guardians." the intercom had ended with a beep sound.

Jimin was the only one still awake, he heard the intercom and he wanted to scoff. "Guardians? More like owners. They had never really taken care of me only using me for the money. They only want me because they don't want to work." 

Jimin fell back on his bed and tried to push himself into the state of sleep. He had trouble sleeping ever since his parents had passed. So he got himself some sleeping pills prescription from a clinic and have been on it ever since. He never tried to overdose because he always thought about his parents.

"When will I actually take some action. Surely I can't hide forever." Jimin to muttered to himself as he took two pills, then he laid in down on the soft bed that had been provided for him. It was like he is staying with Yoongi now. 

He had already stayed at Yoongi's for two days in a row. He continued to fill his mind with useless thoughts as he felt his mind slowly drifting to sleep. The last thought on his mind was how kind Yoongi had been to him. 

He fall into deep slumber with a sweet smile on his face that he had not done for quite some time now. 

The reason? The boy who saved him from the hell.