Chapter 21

"Jimin? Jimin?" Yoongi called out to him seeing that he spaced out.

He saw a tear roll down Jimin's cheeks.

"Okay okay time for bed now we are putting you to bed." Yoongi pushed Jimin into his bed room. Seeing that the apartment was small, he got Jimin's room on his first try. He tucked Jimin into his bed.

Yoongi decided he should just pack up the items for him. He took out the clothes carefully and took a pair of scissors, carefully cutting off the tag on the shirts and other stuff.

Jimin was sitting in the living room when the door clicked open. In came a middle aged man, his shirt was extremely dirty and his pants was hanging low on his waist.

His face was very unkempt and he barely had any hair on his head.

"Where is that fucker?" His voice was rough and his words were slurred.

Yoongi didn't mind him, just thinking he was completely invisible.

The man just barged into Jimin's room. Yoongi heard the covers being pulled off and he heard a thud.

He heard a crash and he couldn't contain himself anymore he rushed into the room and saw Jimin bleeding. The lamp that once stood on the bedside table was on the floor completely shattered around Jimin.

He was going to strike another at Jimin but Yoongi pushed the man away.

"Who's this bastard?" The man shouted, yet had not made his identity clear to Yoongi.

"He is nobody. I'll give you the money, just go." Jimin said as his trembling hands moved to a piggy bank and he handed over 400 dollars to his uncle.

Yoongi just watched as he handed the money over so easily. He didn't know what to say or what to do, he could only watch in shock.