Chapter 71

Taekook chapter(?)

Taehyung was defeated when Yoongi rejected him outrightly. He was so sure that Yoongi was still in love with him. It had only been 3 days. It definitely isn't possible that Yoongi moved on from him, they were together for a year.

Taehyung was in such a bad mood so he left the park and went over to Jungkook's place. He knocked on the door and pit pat of feet running across the floors could be heard.

Jungkook opened the door and was shocked by who was there.

"Tae baby? Why are you here?" Jungkook stepped aside and allowed Taehyung to enter.

"Oh no why the glum face? I don't want to see you sad please? Give me a smile would you?" Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face as he slowly stroked his face.

"Nothing...I'm just in a foul mood." Taehyung said as he slumped on the sofa.

Jungkook walked over to him and sat right beside his boyfriend. "Come on tell me what's wrong?" Jungkook's voice is surprisingly so much gentler than how he usually talk.

"It's nothing important, but I do need some fun to bring my mind away from that horrible incident." Taehyung said with a smirk on his face. He pushed Jungkook down and climbed over him.

Jungkook was completely taken by shock by the sudden action by Taehyung.

"Oh baby boy. Will you have fun with me a little?" Taehyung was staring at Jungkook with the eyes of a predator who has his meat right in his eyes.

Jungkook couldn't bring out any words, he just nodded as he stared at Taehyung who was still atop of him. Jungkook was then being carried to his bedroom by Taehyung.

Taehyung threw Jungkook down onto his own bed. He closed the door and locked it.

"What happens behind these doors stays behind these doors." Taehyung whispered before he started to undress Jungkook.