Bts 6th birthday

Heyyo guys!! Okay probably not a lot of people would read this but let me just say something alright.

I started liking bts in 2015. I know it wasn't the start of them and it was when they got popular. I didn't have a phone back then in 2013 because I wasn't smart enough. And the only group I actually listened to was 2ne1.

Two years later after bts debuted, they got popular and well their videos got into my suggestions even though I don't watch korean stuff. I only focused on school because i need good grades to go to a good school. Still the same anyway.

I was so mesmerised by the first song I heard which was bst. Jimin who was the starting vocal, caught my eyes with his voice and his visuals. Gradually I watched all of their music videos or as many as I possibly could find.

I would be lying if I said that they don't deserve the achievements they have today. It is true you can't make every one to be pleased with your performance, as long as you do your best, that should be enough to prove all the effort that they put in.

I'm so glad that we still have a few more years of bts run and bangtantv and bts mvs and all the tricky theories and concepts.

It just seem like yesterday they were crying because they were at the verge of disbanding. I'm just happy they didn't. Let's continue to support them for the years to come.

Happy birthday bts and army borahaeyo💜

Anyway do check out Loving the devil-jimin ff, by myself. I mean it is a more proper book. I don't know but yea it was my first bts ff.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day celebrating bts and army :)