Chapter 36

"Uh yea sure. I'll send you there since I have to go out as well. Just give me the address." Yoongi acted nonchalant towards every single thing he had seen from yesterday till now.

They ate quickly and Jimin got dressed into a black t-shirt and skinny jeans. He would change into his work clothes at his work place later on.

"You ready?!" Yoongi shouted for Jimin from his house foyer not that he was impatient, but the people that he is to meet are impatient.

"Yea coming!" Jimin ran down the steps that lead to the bedrooms. He made his way to Yoongi's side. He looked like a kid standing beside Yoongi, he is extremely short, at least a head shorter than Yoongi.

Yoongi wore shoes that gave him height. He is taller because of the shoes.

"Let's go now. Tell me where your work place is?" Yoongi switched on his engine and waited for Jimin's reply.

"It is the popular cafe, Army cafe." Jimin was smiling. He is happy that he is going to work. People there treated his very well.

"Oh what a coincidence I'm meeting my friends there as well. Let's go then." Yoongi drove to the purple themed cafe that has all the girls squealing and the guys talking.

Yoongi reached the cafe and parked his car at the café parking lot. He stepped out of the car after killing the engine.

There he saw Namjoon and Hoseok standing there looking at him, having no expression until they saw Jimin come out as well. Their eyes immediately widened to the size of plates.

"Yoongi what is the meaning of this?" Jimin had already gone into the cafe so he didn't hear those hurtful words that came from Namjoon.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked. He didn't know why they object this.