Chapter 22 : Final Chapter - Love yourself, Forgive yourself

One weeks later..

The sunlight escaping through the windows as the winds blows. It caused the curtains to flutter..

She felt heavy on her eyelids and felt a little headache. With all her might, Hanna tried to open her eyes slowly.

It's sunlight.. She muttered inside her head.

Suddenly, a black figure blocking the light and leveled down to her eyes. Finally, both eyes met..

"Hanna.." The man called her name.

"E-Erh..." Hanna couldn't talk normally since she's being unconscious for whole week. However, she fought back to let it her word out.

"Yo-you.. w-who.."

The man smiled as he took the woman's palm and brought to his side cheek. "This is John Yun.."

Her eyes flicked in surprise. That name is something that she can't forget easily. As she felt the warmth on her palms against the man's skin, she somehow felt relieved.

"I've been waiting for you.." John kissed her fingertips one by one gently. Then, he showered her with warm kisses on her face.

It's him.. I knew it..

Hanna don't whether to cry or laugh. The only person that love to kiss her so much is him, the assassin's target, John Yun.

She breathe deeply before looked again to him with soft expression."So.. I'm saved..?" She asked weakly.

John curved a smile on his charming face, "Yes.. My love, thank you and welcome back."

Not too long, Hans came in after hearing the patient is already conscious. He ran a full body check on her and gave his comment, "She will feel a little bit dizzy from time to time. After an appropriate amount of rest, she'll feel better."

Then, John looked at Hanna dearly and said, "You'll get well very soon.."

Hans: "..."

Hey, I'm still here dude, don't show-off your lovey-dovey act in front of this lonely dog here. Tsk..

Hans can't stand to see his pesty friend any longer, so he found an excuse to walk out as if he didn't see anything.

John helped her to sit up and added extra pillow behind her waist. After she ate some medicine, her expression suddenly turned serious. John saw the changes on her face and asked worriedly, "What's wrong? You don't like the taste?" He looked at the liquid medicine and about throw it out.

"Where's Zhang?"

John was taken aback. He don't expecting this conversation will come so soon. He chose his words carefully before replied to her, "After you fully recovered, you can see him."

"I want to see him now." She insisted and her words sounded pretty determine.

John Yun sighed heavily. After all, he can't fight her level of stubbornness. He can't say no to her. "Alright, I bring you to him tomorrow, I promise.."

After a lot of coaxing and kisses, he managed convince and calm her down. Because her body haven't fully recover, she felt asleep before the night fall. John accompany her all night as he never let go her hands.

Next day..

As promised, John Yun brought Hanna to see Glen Zhang. They arrived at the military center where the only heavy offensive crime suspect will stay at the military jail.

As Hanna waited in the room for visitor, the door on the other side suddenly opened. The soldier escorting the haggard-looking man to the chair and stepped back to guard from behind. The man had no idea who's visiting him. Until now, he always looked at the floor with head down.