Chapter 3 : Save her

"Erghh! Sh*t!!" 

Reo growled in pain. A bullet just hit his hand!

Hanna was shocked when that happened.. There's another pursuer?

"What happened?" Mareno were fairly shocked as well. He looked around him as he walked closer to Reo.

Not so long, they heard multiples footsteps in hurried as its coming towards their direction.

"Dammit!" 

Mareno then realized that they've been surrounded by a group of armed bodyguards!

"Don't move and drop your weapon! Both hands in the air, now!" 

One of the bodyguards ordered them with stern voice.

Mareno and Reo narrowed their eyes in gall before they throw their gun away hesitatedly and raised their arms. Who are these people?

"Sir, the place is secured!" 

Before Mareno can even make an assumption, someone from dark suddenly appeared behind those bodyguards. 

"Take this two to the police, let them handle it!" The man ordered with authority.

Hanna finally saw this man too and she was startled! It's him!

His bodyguards moved to oblige as soon as they heard the man's order. They immediately seized Mareno and Reo and brought them to their vehicle.

"Those perpetrators are fully detained, sir." One of the bodyguards came and reported to him.

John Yun nodded, "You guys can send them in now."

"How about her, sir?" The bodyguard asked him as his sight moved to Hanna.

"I'll deal with her, you can go."

"Yes, sir." Then, the bodyguard jumped into the vehicle and left the place with his other subordinate.

After they left, it's only the man's two bodyguards and the woman stayed behind with him. The man moved closer to Hanna and then he crouched down, leveled his eyes with her.

"I guess, you need help.."

John Yun stared her face, looking forward to her respond.

Her eyes flickered in perplexed when she finally saw his face this close. She recognized this unique manly voice. This made her more convinced that this is the same man that she encountered awhile ago! 

So, he came to capture me!

John Yun scrutinized her carefully and eventually saw her injured leg. He grinned, "I'll give you one more chance to come clean and then I'll help you. But you have to answer my question truthfully. Who sent you to kill me?"

And again.. a silent treatment he got from this woman. He predicted this as much.. 

John Yun started chuckled ludicrously, "So, that's a no?"

Well, ironically, John was a bit disappointed when Hanna have been ignoring him this whole night, but he hid that emotion from appear on his face. 

Then, he came up with an idea and looked at her,  "How about this, I'll give you any amount of money you want. Just name your price and you'll answer my question.." He tried to make a deal with her since most assassins are only conceded when there's money involved.

However, Hanna seems unlikely interested by his appealing. She kept her usual impassive looks..

"Not enough? Then do tell me what on earth do you have in mind? Just name it.. I tried my best to fulfill if it's within my capability.." John Yun suddenly added interest this time.

Even the two of his bodyguards was surprised that their boss seems a bit over generous to her..

Yet, that woman still did not respond to anything as if she never heard that magnanimous deal just now..

Even so, out of curiousity, she silently took a glance over his neck..

That necklace..it's there, why he had it?

This made her even more eager to know..

That necklace had its own story.. It's specially made from the neighbour state, called Medal Country. They're famous for their diamonds, jewelries and mines..

Her father specially ordered from Medal Country and it's one and only pair in this world!  

Those necklaces had an initial written every each on it, which is a star jade silver with initials, W and M.. and now, that exact necklace is in his possession, the W initial!

In the other hand, John's getting a bit impatient. He have to make her talk, no matter how little the thing is.. because, he wants to know something from her!

In addition, although it's not his original intention, he practically saved her from those barbaric men. Sigh..

Then suddenly, John Yun's thoughts got interrupted by unexpected motion from the woman. With weak-fluttered eyes, Hanna suddenly raised her right hand up towards his face very slowly..

John was caught by surprise when she did that. He was baffled but he quickly recovered and began assuming.. She finally understood and agreed that she needed my help!  

John couldn't help but grinned, overjoyed in silent, as he helped her up without a second thought.

However, that very thought of him immediately proved him to be wrong!

With one swift move, Hanna wrapped her left arm around John's neck tightly as she snatched his gun at the same time. She pointed a dagger on his neck and gun towards his back. 

His bodyguards was utterly shocked.. It happened in a blink eye!

This time, John Yun didn't do anything to fight back. He knows that once he tried to something here, it'll be over.. as if it's a reward for him for saving her just now..

Now, their situation suddenly got reversed!

"Release him now!" 

John Yun's bodyguard ordered the woman with grim expressions.

"If you want him alive, throw your weapon away and turn around, hands back on your head!" Hanna ordered them like a queen.

The bodyguard caught in a tight situation, they can't decide what to do when their boss in that woman's grasp.

In contrast, their boss seems to be as calm as water. John nodded to them as he motioned them to follow the woman's order. As they came to understood their boss silent behest, they eventually do as the woman had said.

Seeing those two facing their backs to them, Hanna drags John with her while moving backwards. After confirming they were 3 meter apart, she tightened her grasp on John's neck and run!

As the bodyguards heard the hasten movement that slowly dissipated away, tried their luck and turned around quickly.

Both of them has gone! 

...

They're going deep enough in the forest, even John didn't recognize the place where the hell they've been..

After a few steps ahead, they finally stopped..

Click!

Hanna shifted the gun up to his temple. His eyes shook and started asking, "Why are you doing this?" 

Slit!

The answer he got from the woman is a straight line cut on his neck!

John was shocked to himself that he went speechless.. He can't believe she actually hurt him, not once.. but twice!

He left out a low grunt and soon he felt a sudden emptiness around his neck.. My necklace..

She took it!

Before he could recover from his consternation, Hanna pushed him down the ground and shoot towards him!

Pang! Pang! Pang!