Chapter 7 : William Hae and Lia Margaret

The air were tensed..

The instant John heard her voice, his eyes darkened..

"What are you doing here?" That voice suddenly demanded to him..

John aren't as naive as before.. After a few confrontations with this woman, it's pointless to show any sympathy or kindness. Therefore, his eyes shone with determination as he managed to turned around and his gun facing to her face.. "So, you're familiar with this place as well.."

"I asked you first, what purpose you're doing here?"

Hanna once again asked him with cold-stern voice.

Instead of answering, John posed another question to her, "How do you know this place?"

Hanna's face simply unreadable. Without any warning, Hanna asked him this, "What have you done to my parents?"

She suddenly asked a million dollar question!

This shocked John Yun to his core! He stood in stunned silence..

My parents?

Did she meant..

"What could possibly I've done? What do you mean?"

John's tried to know what on earth she's trying to say. Is it the same as he thought it would be?

Nevertheless, Hanna treated him a silent reply.

Little did he know, Hanna also waiting for his response. She's thought the same thing as John has!

"Hanna Li.. what is your relationship with William Hae and Lia Margaret? Are they your biological parents?

"!!"

Hanna was stupefied!

How come he.. knew their name?!

This facts alone enough brings her body to shiver..

Subconsciously, she muttered weakly, "..yes.."

As she heard her own voice murmured, she was shocked to herself.. what just happened to me?

Judging to her changed expression, John now finally understood for one thing..

"So, that's why you took the necklace from me.. It's belong to them.."

Hanna looked up with uncertain looks on her face. Why this man knew it? What kind of relationship do he had between him and her parents?

Without waiting for her to respond, John said his purpose, "I came here to find out about them, because of the necklace..and, my guess was right, you're William and Margaret's biological daughter."

Once again, Hanna was shoved to consternation by John's explanation. So far, his guess was right!

"I found out about your details that mentioned you're from Salt Sins City, same as them. So, it's not hard to guess that you might be one of their close family. With you're here, you've proved me that William and Margaret had a daughter, and that covert child is you.."

Before Hanna even recovered to this, John vehemently continued, by saying, "William Hae and Lia Margaret is my god-father and mother, they adopted me.."

Hanna was stunned!

Not in a world that she would be hearing something unthinkable like this!

She felt her grasp on her gun gradually debilitated. Somehow, she's trembling.."H-How.."

John Yun felt there's a dense melancholic in her voice. He knew, Hanna was frustrated deep inside..

"When I was 10, your father worked at our company as the IT's manager. One day, we met each other in father's office and became close. William asked me if he can be my god-father, I was so excited then and agreed to be his adopted son. From there, he taught me about computer knowledge and trained me to familiarize with it."