Chapter 5 : Her name is Hanna Li

The heart of Aurora City.

Inside the police underground interrogation's room..

"Quit playing games with me!"

The inspector in-charge, Dugan, berated in fury while having an intense inquisition with Mareno and Reo. It had been running for thirty-minutes now, but Mareno and Reo still adamantly refused to cooperate.

Mareno scoffed coldly, "I'm more preferred a life-time vacation in your cozy cells than giving you satisfaction!"

"You.." Dugan hissed angrily. At this point, he began to lose his patience towards this two!

With wicked smile plastered on his face, he quickly added, "We had nothing to lose here.. So, it's much better if you kill us now. If you spent any seconds more on us, it's as same as you killing yourself!"

"That's it!" Dugan had it enough. He lost patience and this two really pushing him to the edge!

Dugan slammed his fist on the table and narrowed his eyes sharply, "Since you like it so much to die, then I let you both rot in jail for the rest of your life!" He stood up in fuss, heading towards the exit.

Creak!

The door suddenly open, and it surprised Dugan when he saw this astonish figure by the door.

"Mr J-John.."

John nodded slightly, "Inspector Dugan, I hope I'm not interrupting the session.."

Dugan shook his head furiously, "No at all! I'm about to wrap it up, but.." There's a heavy hesitation on his face before he continued, "..a-actually, I haven't get any information out from them.. They're such a stone-head!"

John understood this as he said plainly, "It's fine. You've done well, Inspector.. If you don't mind,I would like to have some moment them privately."

"Sure, Mr John. My men will be on standby outside if you need anything."

"Thank you."

Then, Dugan and his guys cleared out the room, giving them some space alone.

As John sat on the chair, Reo sneered ludicrously, "So, it's you? The master-mind behind all this? Let's see how good you are.."

As cold as a cucumber, without any warning, John asked this, "Reo, for who do you work with?"

Reo and Mareno was taken aback as they couldn't hide the shock on their face!

After sometime, Reo collected his posture and said leisurely, "Finally, someone is worthy of our time.." He smiled mischievously.

The seconds John came in, he managed to grab their attention and irked the tension!

Mareno then posed a question, "You know us, huh?"

"I do."

Both of them raised an eyebrow, feeling extremely amused. Mareno guffawed, "My, my, it's such an honor for someone outside from our world happened to know us!"

John ignoring that useless statement, he asked them in a low voice,  "Why are you chasing after her?

This question mark made Reo laughed out loud, "Hahaha! so.. you're into her as well? Very well, you can have her since we already stuck here."

John narrowed his eyes coldly, scarily without any words..

On contrary, Mareno cheerfully added, "It seems like.. you're in some sort of trouble yourself.. Let me guess, she got away,isn't? If not, you wouldn't have to travel all the way here just to meet us."