Chapter 10 : Assassinate John Yun

[Hanna Li, born at 4:34am, 6th July 1993]

[Parents name: Lawson Kir and Melhanwa]

"John, is this.." Hans muttered in consternation.

His assistant, Aldean, also felt the same way as they saw the report on the screen..

"Aren't this, your parents name?" Hans looked at his friend in shock. John Yun's expression simply unreadable yet, there was a bone-chilling in his eyes..

Hans can't help but asked him, "Who is this woman? Are you looking for her because of this?"

And again, all he got was a silent reply. John's eyes glued on the screen without blinking. Then, he suddenly ordered, "Bring the car around."

Aldean knew that order was issued to him. He replied, "Yes boss." He turned around and left the office.

"Keep this secret from anyone.. I'll go find you if this somehow got leaked out.."

Hans was taken aback with such a cold-threat. Why I'm getting threatened all of sudden? He's disbelief, "Even if I wanted to, this matter ain't brings any gain but pain. By doing it alone could harm my career as a doctor, or worse, my license will got suspended."

"Good, if you know better." John said as he stood up and strode towards the exit.

"Hey, where are you going?

John stopped his footsteps slowly as he turned around, "Thanks.." Then, he walked out.

Hans was stunned beyond words..

As he watched John's back moving away from his sight, his eyes blinked twice in confusion.. I'm dreaming? Did he just said thanks to me?

What a rare occasion..

They've been friend since high school.. So, Hans knew his friend enough. John had always carried a cold-demeanor with him and almost unapproachable. Hans were lucky enough to have John as his friend, maybe John's only close friend he had during their youth, as the facts that both of their family are family friend.

On that being said, it's really unusual for John to say something such as an appreciations or endearments since he's not good at expressing those sentiment.

However, to his surprise, John said his appreciations in the most sincere that he could remember!

Oh my, did the medical report just now made him changed his personality?

Well, it's a good development, but if anything, Hans preferred the old John Yun for some reason.

Hans then laughed to thoughts, mirthlessly, as he leaned back on his chair. He suddenly recalled for what he just did.. Did I just commit a serious crime? Sigh..

...

As soon as John Yun got out of the hospital, he entered the car.

"To Sky Empire." John Yun gave his order.

The car started moving in steady speed.

John had contacted his parent beforehand that he's coming to their house at Sky Empire. They supposed to have a dinner together the other day but John had to cancel it at the very last minute as there's so much things were happened in these days..

because there's so much things were happened.

However, tonight isn't about the dinner.. John had a few specific questions, especially for them!

The medical report are such a give-away.. Not only John managed to unearthed some crucial details, he somehow got a glimpse for how some things will goes. Not to mention, the similarities between him and Hanna were almost identical!