Chapter 11 : Don't leave me, my love..

Once again..

Hanna found herself inside this familiar office, after she went through their advance surveillance systems and heavy securities all over the place. It is almost impossible for Hanna to sneak back inside the building, however, thanks to her years of training, she managed to adapt this type of tight situation and successfully entered the office.

She was about to ask the man but.. the man wasn't there..

Knowing this, there's visible disappointment on her face. Alas, she can't find him whenever she need it..

Suddenly, she felt this kind a sombre feeling blooming inside her. The office seems to be so peaceful than she ever thought.. This kind of peaceful is foreign enough for her to adapt..

Out of impulse, she walked towards John Yun's desk that pretty neat and organized. As she looked around his desk, she found a frame next to the computer. Hanna stared at the picture closely and thought this to herself, 'This must be his parents..'

Unlike her usual pathway, Hanna realized that she spent more time that it should. She quickly moved her eyes away from that picture and left without traces..

...

"Where have you been?" This handsome blondie asked her with full of concern on his face.

"I was doing my investigation, sorry for being late." She plainy explained.

Zhang sighed, "Hanna, you've been out for a long time.. are you in trouble?"

"No, I'm not.."

Zhang nodded with relief, "Good then, I've been waiting for you to return. I had something to tell you"

"What is it?"

"I've assigned a new arrangement for your mission. There's more people in this new arrangement to assist you. Initially, I just want them to be your subordinates to handle a small obstacles for you, but since you've been away for quite sometime now, and I can't let this matter delayed for any further to handle this giant threat. Therefore, I made decision to sent out Clara and Kei to do the opening and you'll finish it as the closing. Clara and Kei are on their way to set a trap for John Yun as we speak.."

"..."

What..

Hanna was bewildered..

Clara and Kei?

"You sent them to kill him instead of me?" Hanna asked in disbelief.

"Yes, theoretically speaking. However, since Clara and Kei were not comparable with your level to assassinate, I decided to use both of them to join in force.."

She was dumbstruck beyond words. This is her mission, why he let other people to do it?

"Why? You don't trust me?" She asked with frown on her face..

Zhang saw her dissatisfaction as he narrowed his eyes. He went next to her and said, "You know very well that I trusted you, but this is The Star Corp we're talking about. If we don't end this soon, they're gonna come to us and destroy Golden Red!"

Hanna looked at him and return the same cold expression to him. "But you can't simply let them do it to replace me without my consent. If this is your way to forgive for my latest failure, I rather die than let other people do it!"

Right after Hanna finished her words, his eyes darkened like the bottom of the hell, "Don't you ever say that word again.. No one is gonna die!"

In contrary, Hanna showed no fear and replied as nothing, "So what if I die? No one will ever care about me.. I already lost everything a long time ago!"