Chapter 16 : Clara and Kei Vs Hanna Li and John Yun

"No more cry.. I love you.."

John Yun pulled her back into his embrace and caressed her hair gently. This time, Hanna no longer felt bothered to his sudden action, surprisingly, she just kept silence as she don't what to say either. For some extent, this is her first time since William and Margaret died, she able to feel these warmth and tenderness from someone else apart of her family. Indeed, she can feels the sincerity and genuine affection..

Lawson and Melhanwa can't help but felt touched as these two child in each other's embrace. It brings warmth and love in their eye, such a blessed and grateful moment..

At last, after a painstaking years, as today, Lawson and Melhanwa can finally witnessed something that they had been prayed to happen in the future. Sadly, only one thing is missing at the moment.. which is, John's real parents, William and Margaret..

William and Margaret.. do you guys watching this from above, right?

Thank you.. we finally found our daughter.. and united with your son..

While Lawson and Melhanwa witnessing their child in their own world, a group of black armed uniforms suddenly rushed in abruptly. Very quickly, the elites forces secured the place efficiently, making a close wall to protect Lawson and his wife. They are special forces designed to protect Lawson's family.

A man in his mid forties came forward between his subordinates with an authoritative vibe and stern face. Captain Quha then raised his finger to the front.

"Take that woman, it's her.."

"Yes sir!"

His subordinates moved to oblige with their firearms all directed to her. However..

"Stop"

Everyone put a brake stop, without getting chance to get closer. Quha was surprised with that cold voice. It's John Yun, Mr President's only son!

"One more step, I swear I'll kill you lot in instant.." John warned them dangerously, as he brought Hanna closer to his side. Quha was taken aback with his fearless statement. Why he's protecting her?

"Mr John, we have enough proof to arrest her. I had already saw the CCTV and she's the perp!"

As soon as Quha finished, John Yun looked at him with dark eyes and said, "She's my woman."

"..." Quha went speechless. What the..

As equally surprised, the other elites looked at each other with their side eyes. They were too flustered to react with the sudden declaration.

Yet, Quha resisted back, "But Mr. John, she–"

"If you have time to a point these guns at the wrong person, why don't you bring my father out from this room and get him treated immediately?"

Quha's face immediately shrunk and realized something more important. The president's safety comes first!

Quha looked at John one more time before he went to the President. "Mr President, please hold on in a bit." Then, he gave order to the one who stood next to him, "Find a doctor if there's any staffs remain, as soon as possible!"

"Sir!" The elite quickly left the room.

Lawson looked at Quha and said weakly, "Inspector, d-don't hurt her.. It's a misunderstanding.."

Quha couldn't help but felt bewildered. It's about the woman again. He can't understand this unfounded comments.. that woman is the ones who hurting him!

"Sir, I found a doctor!" The elite came back very soon and brought a doctor with him.

"Bring him over immediately"