Chapter 1 : 200th mission

"Please, spare my life!"

Thud!

The man fell on the floor so hard, his face looked petrified. The wound on his upper waist bleeding profusely so he had to cover it with his palm as he's moving backward in fear. The man tried to put a certain distance from the woman.

"Don't come closer, or I press this button!" Kimita screamed his heart out as the woman moving closer to him. Before waiting the woman to answer him, he pressed the button on his phone with shaky hands.

The alarm rang throughout the building after that.

Even so, the woman seems like she doesn't mind the alarm at all. In contrast, her eyes shone with pure malice. An adamant black aura that coming out from the woman led Kimita to his consternation.

It's already 5 minutes, why isn't anybody coming to back me up? What's going on?

This sudden apprehension caught him on guard. Something angst twisting up in his stomach..

Don't tell me, she.. killed them all?? Damn it, I'm in danger!

Without any second thought, he pleads the woman desperately, "I swear, I swear! I had nothing to do with this.. I was only following order from Jaku―arrggh!!" Before he could finish his words, a hard kick launched right on his stomach!

"Where is Jaku?" That hellish low voice made Kimita's body involuntarily shivering in fear. He gulped utterly as he replied in hasty, "I-I don't know!"

Pang! 

"Arggh!!"

The woman shot Kimita straight to his already injured wound. To have him going through the second hella shot made Kimita almost lost his mind!

"Wrong answer.."

Kimita looked at the woman in terror.. She really had to shoot me at the same wound? She's a crazy b**tch!

The blood on his waist won't stop brimming out like a broken dam..as he looked at it, his face were pale and he's terrified! I must do something in order to survive this madness!

Right then, something flashed through his eyes and got an idea. Kimita knelt down and started begging again, "I'll let you know where's Jaku at the moment.. But in exchange, you have to let me out of here!" Kimita said desperately.

However, the woman showed no compassion at all. "Spill it out!"

Kimita gasped in ghastly with her dangerous words. He almost peed on his pants! What a scary woman!

He obeyed her like a submissive child and he more than willingly to reveal Jaku's hideout for the sake of his life. When he finished, he stood up and asked her attentively, "Now.. y-you will let me go.. right?"

Pang! Pang!

Another couple of shots were fired straight to his temple. Kimita dead on the spot!

"I'll never make a deal with a traitor.."

Kimita's body lay on the ground, drowning in pool of blood. The woman stepped over the dead body and went out the building, with killer demeanor mode..

At the same night, Jaku's currently lying on the bed in luxury with his mistress, flirting each other in naked. He's being oblivious, with a thought that he completely an invisible man, that no one can disturb his lusty night. Alas, his opulence will soon come to an end..

Tonight, a special delivery came to him. The woman finally arrived at his villa..

The cold wind blew her silky hair, and the moon above her head was red. It's perfect setting to end someone's life..