Chapter 15 I'm Mario Junha Emmanuel, Aiden's Twin Brother

'Hey, What a surprise?' said Nithika when she saw Natalie in the shopping mall. World is so tiny that no matter where you go finally you will meet up. Friendship never end. How come she end up in the shopping mall.

As she tell Vincent they will coming home late. Junha take her to shopping mall for watch movie. After they watch movie and eat. They end up purchase few dress, sun-glass and rings. Then suddenly he left her in the shopping mall with saying he have a important meeting. That's how she end in up in the shopping mall and saw Natalie there. When she going to buy ice-cream at the buskin robins. There is where Nithika saw Natalie took a seat in front of her. She walked toward her and greet her.

'I come for holiday here with Adam and you.... Are you come alone or with your fiancé, Mario?' asked Natalie with smirked. Her face was priceless. She look shocked for a moment. She seriously don't understand what she saying. She just stared at her.

'What are you saying? My fiancé is Junha not Mario' Nithika questioning her back with curious.

'Wait' Natalie pull out her phone for her handbag and quickly hit the password to saw her few pictures of him.

'This is the Junha. You talking about' said Natalie. Nithika, her eyes couldn't believed what she was seeing right now. The truth that Junha never tell her until now. The mystery that she always want to be revealed. She hold the tears which try to fall from her eyes.

'Yeah, that's Junha not Mario' Nithika quickly answer her but her eyes still curious.

Why she call him Mario not Junha. Natalie found something is not done there. Either Junha didn't tell her the truth or he plan to play with her heart. Natalie tell the truth to Nithika that Aiden Shin Emmanuel and Mario Junha Emmanuel were twins. The hardest truth that she couldn't resist is when she heard the heart that beat for her right now belongs to Aiden.

'Shin and Junha is twins. How come I didn't realize it all this time? Is that cause I love Shin too much until I can't see the fact that they could be twins' she keep yelled at her and slam the table harshly. 'Why he didn't tell me that they were twins? Did he play-' her speech was cut of by Adam.

'Niths, it pleasure to meet you here' said Adam while put the ice-cream on the table.

'Yeah, pleasure' said Nithika while wipe her tears.

'I'm going home' she just left the placed without even waiting for Junha. She called Vincent to pick up her. She told Vincent that Junha has attend a meeting that why she ask him to pick up her. She go back to home with sad. Nithika, she took a bath after she get back home.

She feel curious and she still doubt about what Natalie told her. She go to Junha's home. Well, she do have spare house key for Junha's house. She unlocked the door.

Nithika examined all the pictures, letter and his properties. There is where she found his diary. Which was placed on his desk with other assignment papers? She decide to open it. She slowly turn each page and read all the contain. His daily story.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Dear Diary,

February 15, 2009

I believed today is going to be the best day of my life. Psychological fact, at the age of 16, 80% of people have already met the person they are going to marry. As I believed I saw a girl who look like an angel today. I never been believed in love at first sight until I saw you today. Angel, the same girl that I save from kidnappers 8 years ago in London.

Near the third street away from middle Washington. I tried to talk with her but everything that I said turn out wrong. I even confess my love to her. Idiot Mario. How could I said I love you to her on our first meet. Now she surely thought I'm crazy.