Chapter 9 I Wish You Could Be My Big Brother

'Cancer?? In Brain??'

'Doctor, he just 18 years old!!'

Aiden wake as he heard the conversation between the doctor and his father. Mario of course sleeping in the couch rolling over the couch getting comfortable on it. Why he won't be? It's been 3 days Aiden laid on the bed without giving any response since the day he fainted in the office. Aiden didn't open up his eye. He want to over heard about their conversation with more details.

'Mr. Emmanuel, I understand. This brain cancer will attack any age of generations. Last year, more than 30% of children was suffering to brain cancer. Are you going to say it was a co-incidents? No, it's fate. It's maybe happen if any of your family have been suffered for this disease or he hit his head harshly in his childhood and you didn't give him right treatment?' doctor giving him a long explanation how the disease could attack someone.

Aiden's father fall in his on imagination. Thinking about Aiden suffering for the same disease that his wife suffering before. He lost his wife by his mistake but he didn't want to lost his child too.

Aiden was confirmed that he suffering for brain cancer. The last stage of cancer. The possibilities of the living is only 3 or 4 months only. Even they did the surgery and treatment. The chance of the operation was successful is 30%. Aiden's father agree for the operation even though Mario disagree for that. All he want is Aiden live healthy and happily forever and ever.

The fact of Aiden going to be death always cross Mario's mind. Mario can't do anything with properly. His life totally disrupt. Mario already lost his mother and now the fact he going to lose his mother for the same reason hurt him a lot. Aiden always try to be happy and stay healthy in front of Mario. Whatever Aiden did Mario always try to show his unhappy face.

Aiden suffering for brain cancer in other side no one know what's going on Nithika's life now.

********************************************************************

'Nithika...Uncle..Aunty?? She..' Vincent drive straight away to their house and searching around the house. There is no sign of their parents. Finally, he found them on the garden.

'What's going on? Why you rushed?' asked Darmian and Angelica in same time. Vincent catch his breath before he answered their questions. His eyes full of tears.

'Nithika-' he still found a correct word to tell them. How could he tell them what Doctor has told him.

'Just tell what's wrong with Nithika' shout Angelica with him. He scared.

'Nithika was admitted in the hospital. I found she was faint in the office so admit her in the hospital. She was treated in Marian hospital. The doctor say she was suffering for heart problem since she was nine years old. Aunty, is that true?' all their focus turned to Angelica.

If she was suffering for heart problem since nine years old. There is big chance that Angelica knew about it a long time ago but why. Why she hide the truth from his own husband. Is that cause Nithika ask her to hide the truth from him or something else?

'Yeah' she said it life she was in big trouble.

'Why you didn't told me?' Darmian shout at her.

'If I told you. What you will do? Are you able to make her life?' Darmian remain silent cause he didn't have any answer for her questions. So she continue to speak up.

'This is the reason why she hate you a lot. She was crazy for you, Darmian. She always wants your care and love since she born until the day she found she was suffering for that disease she lost her hope. She stop waiting for you. That's make she hate you completely' she tears up in front of Darmian.