Chapter 7 Finally, We Are Graduated. Yeah!!!!

The public exam has been over. Yeah, the public exam was held after 2 weeks later they coming back from the tour. Now, they were free from the exam starts today. The school management gives them holiday since the graduation going to be held in 15 November. The students are request to come back to school again on 1 November to grab their exam result and do some formalities for the graduation.

They also planned to do Farewell party after the graduation ceremony. So, now they were officially in holiday. Since, it was holiday. Nithika sleep well without any tension of waking up early for the school. She even didn't hear someone called her from the downstairs. She feel lazily to wake up since the holiday starts. Look like Nithika didn't want to wake up so that person decides to go upstairs to her room. If all the people in the house are going to work. Who might be that person? Don't say someone broke into her house?

'Nithika!!' she heard someone waking her up by shaking her body but her eyes refused to open it. She forcedly opens up her eyes just to saw her dad standing in front of her with a cup of coffee on his hand. He placed the coffee in the table and give a genuine smile.

'Good morning, Angel' said Darmian, Nithika's father. She feel shocked for a moment. Well, her father never wake up her. I tell you again never. That's why she feel like dreaming now. She even try to pinch her hand to see whether it's true or not. She crawls in pain as it's hurt her. Darmian just smile at her childish reaction.

'Does it hurt?' smile Darmian while rub her hand softly. Nithika just stare at her dad with unreadable look. She slowly unrelease her hand from his hold. She examined her the place. There is no sign of her mother there. So starts she speak up.

'Where is mummy?' asked Nithika before took a sip of coffee.

Darmian shocked for a moment why she ask where is her mummy when her father stand like a stone in front of her. Then, he realize it still took time for him to gain his daughter's love. That's right it's not easy to get that love from Nithika. After what has been happen in her life before because of him. He mentally slap his head and give her a cute smile which she never seen before.

'She already going to office'

He scratch his back of neck and simply said it before get up from the bed. He just want to leave the place but Nithika stop him by grab his hand. Darmian look at her weirdly. He stare at her for a moment. She was wondering why he didn't go to the work today. It doesn't look like it was Sunday. Plus, why he would like to stay at home when he can go to work today. Stay at home wouldn't give him money. Darmian snapped his finger in front of her eyes and make Nithika stop dreaming.

'Then why you didn't go to the work? Are you feeling unwell? Did you going to meet someone today? Is that something wrong in the office?' asked Nithika continuously non-stop.

Darmian look shocked for a moment. He feel scared of her for a moment. This girl hate his father but he wonder why suddenly she look like she cared about him. Well everyone knows about Nithika. She used to hate his father.

It's not mean she is a heartless person. Her face and attitude look like she didn't care about everyone but she is very caring person for someone who didn't know her. Darmian scratch his hair and laugh before speak up. She even put her hand on his forehead to check his temperature whether he had fever or not. Darmian quickly take her hand from his forehead and let it go.

'Calm down, I took leave so I can spend time with you, Angel' he simply smile to her after said that.

Nithika silent for a moment. She put down the coffee on the desk near the bed before she jumped up and down in excitement. She jumped in the bed. Darmian smile at her childish look. He thought is this his Angel which he left 16 years ago for the wealth that he gains now. He regret for left her once a upon time ago. He promised to himself that he won't leave her again, will give back her childhood life and will never ever hurt her like she wished for all this time.