Chapter 5 Will You Be My Girlfriend, Ms. Angel?

Since all the truth about Darmian is her father and what the incident that cause Nithika hate his father were uncovered Angelica asked Jasper and Darmian to live together with them. Even though Nithika didn't approved it at all but Angelica still manage to make her agreed with her decisions.

Two days later, Darmian and Jasper moved to their house. Now, they live together. They live like one big family but still Nithika not able to forgive Darmian yet. She always avoid herself talk to him and went out with Aiden usually since Darmian moved in the house.

If Darmian thought lives together as Nithika's father with her in the house after 16 years might changed anything. His calculation was wrong. She tired of trying yeah her smiling but inside she dying. She wants to be loved by her father since she was born. Hating Darmian show how much she still love him.

Trust?

That what make her suffer now. How can be when she also not 100% sure that he coming back for goodness not any hidden motif. The rumour about Darmian spread everywhere saying that he coming back to look forward his angel or should they called as The Heir of Angel Global Group of Companies. How can she trust him when she read this kind of rumour every time?

Nithika still believe that her father will come back one day and will treat her like an angel as she dream all this time. Her heart break into pieces when she heard the rumour. Trust is so hard to gain but once you gain never ever break it. That people might hate you forever even worst when they know you misused their trust.

Since that day Nithika's life became mess up. Her normal life became horrible now. She always be surrounding by reporters, journalist, and social media all the time since everyone know the truth that she were Darmian's daughter. She is not only being popular beside every second of her life were recorded and written on article. She became hot news now. Article about her on the front page of every magazines, newspaper, Facebook, twitter, what's app and on other social media too.

'The rumour spread everywhere. Is that true? You became hot topic in this world' as she parked her car in the student parking place. Natalie attacks her with that question. Is not shocking her anyway if everyone in the school talking about Darmian. They already starts speak about it since the news about Nithika is Darmian's daughter wrote on the magazine the next day of dinner meeting two days ago.

'Yeah, Darmian is my daddy' she said like she not thankful for being the World's No.1 multimillionaire's daughter. Now Natalie smiling like freak monkey who got banana for breakfast.

'Wow, it's great. Isn't it? Mummy is a famous fashion designer and Daddy is the World's No.1 multimillionaire but still you act like a normal girl with all the camera's where lay on you' said Natalie with smirked on her face.

Like she said Nithika is not like other who wants all paparazzi following her 24 hours. She likes to live her life like a normal girl life simply and happily. Life is not involved about rich or poor. Is about you? Lay down while staring at the moon in the beach with your best friends and smiling like a idiot even though you didn't have single money on your pocket. That's life. Even though you life poor but still you life happily.

'Drop it. Come on we are late for exam' Nithika totally avoid her questions and dragged her to the class.

As soon they walked in the class, they meet up Casey, Derrick and Aiden. Natalie quickly took a seat near Derrick. Derrick whisper something to Natalie which cause her jumped in excited. Nithika totally avoid it and took seat next to Aiden. She quickly put her head on the desk and trying to sleep. She already gets tired of that rumour.

Suddenly, she feels someone patted her shoulder. When she tiled up she saw none other than Aiden. It's Aiden who disturb her sleep.

'Yeah, Shin' she simply asked him with smiling face. Each heart has some pain only the way of expressions is different some hide it in their eyes while some hide it in their smile just like Nithika or might be Aiden also having the same problem that Nithika had. Who knows?