Chapter 1 Bye-bye London and Hello New York City

She is a 16 years old teenage girl. She has a blonde hair which is slightly wavy. She has ocean blue colour of eyes, a dimple in her cheek when she smiles. Her height just 5'8 feet and have an average weight. She has a perfect nose and lips. She has a star symbol of a birthmark on her left side arm up side and a very long pretty leg which look perfect on her.

She has a perfect body structure like a model. For someone who didn't meet an angel she is the one. The Beauty Queen. She is so beautiful just the way she is. She is also a brilliant student in the school. She wears a sky blue top which wrote up 'Boy Are My Angel' and wears a short pant which covered up her knee perfectly.

The one and only every boy dream girl Nithika Angelino Cedrickson. Well, everyone must wonder why her first name was in Tamil. It's all because of her mum. She is one of the big fan of a Tamil movie. That's how she gets her first name in Tamil.
She was born at the Lindo Wing at St Mary's in Paddington, West London. Where staying in a private suite for a natural birth is likely to cost up to £10,000.
The internationally renowned wing, where Princes William and Harry were born, is a dedicated private facility which caters for complex pregnancies and deliveries, as well as multiple births. Deluxe rooms or a suite are available on request - and each one is equipped with satellite TV, a radio, a safe, bedside phone and fridge. The Duchess will also be able to access the internet and have a choice of daily newspapers delivered to her room each morning throughout her stay.
And if the new mum has any special dietary requests, a dedicated kitchen staff will be on hand to cater to her needs. The Lindo Wing has a team of maternity support workers and nursery nurses who can offer advice and reassurance to all new mothers staying there.
London was her hometown, but somehow she hates that country. When we say she dislikes the country doesn't try to conclude anything that unreasonable that she insulting London or something. She has a peculiar problem in that place. That's all. Only the God knew what was the cause is. She is very polite, friendly, non-stop speaking girl, brave, intelligent, but she changed the past 7 years back. About why she changed no one knew it.

Nithika's life is not a fairytale which ends up with a happy ending. You know just like in the all story books when a princess gets her prince charming she will live happily ever after. It's about real life, guys. Yup, we talking about real life. Which means anything could be happened. She is the one and only child in her family.

Did I ever mention that she lives with her mother, Mrs. Angelica Armada Cedrickson? Yup, she is. It's just two of them. None other. Angelica is her mother. So, there is nothing to say cause Nithika really look like her mum. Her eyes, her smile, her hair all look like her. She really resembles her mum. Her mum is the best fashion designer in London. She has her own company so she doesn't need any help to look after Nithika or herself. Well, she is not that rich enough but it does enough to support their family of course.

She raised Nithika became a good girl and at the same time fulfill all her wishes without even Nithika ask for it. Thanks to God. Angelica has been done an admirable job. She works so hard to be a part of the situation they were now. Which is became a fashion designer and a best mum for Nithika.

Recently, Angelica was going to attend fashion shows in New York but she decides to move there as well too. The problem is she didn't know how to explain it to Nithika. When Angelica considers how to persuade her daughter to make her moved to the New York. She was amazed by her own daughter with an offer letter to continue her studies in Staten Island Technical High School with scholarship in the New York by looking at her previous achievement in London before.

Angelica feels so happy and proud of her daughter. They both jumped in happiness. Who would not ask for it? It's a lifetime opportunity. They also provide her scholarship. Wow! It will be so fun. She is really a stupid girl if she missed that golden chance. Opportunities don't often come along. So when they do, you just have to grab them. Just like she intending to do it now.