Chapter 10 I Love You Forever, Angel

It's been a years since the day Aiden die until now. She hardly believe that he was no longer in her life anymore. Moreover, she hardly get comfortable with her new heart. Sometimes she wonder whose heart was that. Each time she ask her parents or Vincent they will change the topic. Even in the hospital also they didn't want to mention about that donater.

She would like to thanked the donater's family for save her life but she can't able to do it. Without know who was the donater how she could randomly say thank you, right? It will look so weird.

'Angel, come on. Dad make you breakfast. Your favourite pancake' that word make Nithika feel like vomited. Darmian dragged her to dinning table and make her eat the pancake but she vomit it back.

'Sweetie, pancake was your favourite. Why you vomit it back? Are you feel unwell?' asked Angelica. Nithika just realize something wrong with her now. Like they said pancake was her favourite food but why she dislike that food now. They start to exchange look.

'I don't know. I start to hate it now. Sorry dad, I don't know why. I feel like something is wrong with me. My heart hardly let me eat what I like before. Most of all I feel like want to stay far away from you dad. Hope you, understand'

She just left like that with bring her handbag and car key. She drive drive and drive until she found a place where got waterfall. Somewhere near the forest.

Finally, she found a place which make her feel so relax, cool and happy. A beautiful view. None of anyone know that place. She walked near the water but scared to let herself enjoy it. She slowly play with the water while sit on the rock.

'It's so beautiful'

'Just like you'

She heard someone tell her that but she hardly find anyone near her surrounding. She just enjoy the nature alone. When the time is come she have to go to home. She saw something near water fall. There is a tree house. She slowly climb up the tree. Don't worry it got stairs which build from wood. When she get into the house. Nithika found something that shocked her.

'So it was your secret place but why I came here. It's not like I knew this place. Why? Why you did this to me? The more I try to move on this life you make it harder to do that. If you going leave me one day why you let me fall in love with you' her heart beat getting faster. It make her feel weird.

'I love you forever, Angel' that word ringed in her mind all the time she scold him.

She didn't know whether someone else told her like that or it just her imagination. She is mad on Aiden. The man that promise to live with her until die. Die early and let her suffer like this. Yeah, she did try commit suicide but her heart refused her to do it.

Her heart make her harder to do it. She hardly understand herself now. She love to eat weird food like kimchi, sushi, omorice, and wasabi. Most of the thing she love to drink soju. The alcoholic drink. It's so weird. Luckily, she didn't smoke. Even her parents and Vincent hardly understand her too.

The most weird thing is she speak korean which hardly any of them understand it.

'Is she slept?' asked Angelica to Vincent who just came out from Nithika's room. He walked slowly in the stairs.

'Yeah, she slept' said Vincent in slow voice. After know she already slept. They start to discuss about Nithika. Angelica starts to worry about Nithika's sudden change after the operation. Everything have been change. What she like before she totally hate it completely and what she hate before she love like hell.

'Something is wrong with her' said Angelica while serve them food. Vincent and Darmian exchange their looks.

'Since the operation she totally look different. Maybe she need time to get comfortable with her new heart. It will take time uncle, aunty' Vincent assume it. Maybe what he say was right. Maybe the operation give an impact to her.