Chapter 11 Senior Year

'Junha!'

'Junha!'

'Junha!'

'Junha!'

Heard the sound of people shouting his name when he get inside the boxing rings. While he slowly turn his head to saw the audience and wave his hand to them. He give them flying kiss for girls not to the boys. The match begin after their friendly hand shake.

The winner has been announced after the match is finished. The winner was Junha. Everyone's face plastered with a happiness.

Junha Emmanuel. He was a half British half Korean guy. His eyes were the amazing part in his face of course. He has a smile that any girls could fall in his charm. Evil look and smile. His height about 6 feet 4 inch. He got muscle and six pack body. He has a hazel brown hair with a little style.

The biggest boxing champion, race car champion, basket ball champion...yeah sounds like he is the best and good person too but no one know his dark side. Junha Emmanuel is the universities biggest playboy ever. No one girls that could hide from his eyes. He used to get in trouble but always escape from it easily without being a police case.

'Life is not always about others. It's always about you. Yes, I'm always right. It's your life. You are the one would decide what your fate should be not others. Your happiness always counts not other way around. Be matured dear'. This is Junha's vision.

Junha Emmanuel...he always be surrounded by girls should I say cause he is handsome. Well, every girl love a guy like that especially when he is rich and handsome. Junha always seen around his friends Declan, Fredick, Nigel and Tristan. These are Junha's group. Junha never seen without his friends. They were called as Love King.

Boys always stay far from their vision and girls always be their victims. These group of boys its kind of playboys too. They used girls like use tissue. They used their charm, love them, after they get bored of them... They will threw them away with saying 'The Game Is Over'.

When I said game. You guys might be asking did they play any game. Yes, they do. Each year the make a bet. Their bet is different each year. Last year, they bet 1 million dollar. Those who be the topper of the universities is the one who win this bet. Last game the winner was Declan. Is not hard to be the topper of the universities but their game is kind of stupid? Study last day of the exam and be the topper of the universities. Is that sounds weird? Yes, its do.

Really weird and stupid game they always made. Don't know what they plan for this year? Since, it's the Senior Year. They might be plan something worst.

************************************************************************

'No matter how many years passed you will never changed....' Vincent took a deep breath and exhaled. He look like nothing changed in Nithika. That's will be always fun to look at. Nithika...he saw she slept in the table inside the library with the table full of books. What so fun is?

As usually she felt sleep after doing reversion on calculations. Aren't the business got financial part which a person has to know all about maths. For Nithika, calculation and her is the biggest enemy of the world. Which will never came out and be friends.

Vincent get closer to her with the hope of waking her up. But she already wake up after heard a few noises of caller ring-tones around her. Maybe one of the students phone was ringing. Who knows? She look at her surrounding. She found nothing except Vincent. She gasped. She stretched out her body before speak out.

'Enough with your stretching..you creating so much unwanted emotion here' Nithika didn't understand any of his words. She examined around her. She saw all the boys look at her with their mouth slightly opened. Which boy will never look at the girls who look cute, beautiful and make a pretty scene here. Every boys love it. It free dude. No one asked to paid for look at boys or girls. Sight-seeing is always free. Look like so much different meaning words. Let's stop right here.