Chapter 11 Senior Year

Start from the beginning

'Vinnie, stop creating scene here. Let's go' she just dragged him out of the library. Before that, she cleaned up her table and put the books back in the shelf. Vincent just look at her with blankly. He has no idea what she trying to do. Vincent just leave her walk alone. He keep distance from her. As they keep on walking around the campus looking for fresh air. Someone caught up Vincent's eyes first. As he walked cross pass Nithika and Vincent.

'Tonight we go club and have fun there'

'It's been a long tim-' that's the voice Vincent and Nithika heard when they walk passing them.

'Shin Emmanu-'

Suddenly Nithika cover his mouth with her left hand before Vincent creating unwanted environment here. Nithika almost get heart attack cause saw a person who look alike Aiden. But she try to convince her heart he is dead. And someone who dead will never came back again. She convince herself like that. If not she is the one who freak out like a crazy girl right now.

Vincent watch her with widened up his eyes. He lick her hand. Her face was look disguise and took her hand from his mouth. Vincent keep turn behind to look at the person who look alike Aiden. While walk calmly like nothing was happened.

Nithika and Vincent drive back home. In the meanwhile go back home. There remain silent until Nithika decide to break the silent. She just wonder why Vincent called him. She turn around to look at Vincent. She starts to question him.

'Vinnie, why you called him? Does he...-' Nithika speech was cut off.

'Yes, you was right. I thought he..-' he took a deep breath before continued his words.

'He look like Aiden' she just look at him without having nothing on her mind. If he thought it was him. Is not wrong if she also thought like that isn't she? Hahaha..

'Vinnie, grow up. It's seem like you are one who fall in love with him...' that words make Vincent look angry on her. His face was turned irritated.

'What's with that reaction? That guy is not Shin and will never be Shin cause I know him so very well from top to bottom. He never hide anything from me. The one I like on him is his eyes. But this guy. His eyes....' she feel lack of words. She didn't how to described it. She open and closed her mouth like a fish.

'Enough with your fishy mouth. What wrong with his eyes? Eyes colour was different' asked Vincent since he curious about it. Vincent just stay be a good listener and waiting for her answered.

'Yeah, his eyes was different and his attitude too. I'm sure he is not a good boy maybe even worst' she come out with conclusion without knowing that guy. Ever heard don't judge book by it's cover. Definately it's suit Nithika very well but 100% of her calculation was right. Nithika will never be wronged judge people.

As soon she reached her home. She took out her bag from the car. Once she bring her bag out from the car. A letter was slipped and fall down on the floor from her bag. She bend down to took the letter but those letters caught Vincent's eyes first. He quickly grabbed it before she pick up the letter from the floor.

'Vince, give it back to me' she demand him to give that letter to her. Vincent refused to do that and get into their house. No one at home right now except their bodyguards. As she fight with Vincent to get back her love letter.

To,

My Angel,

*

*

*

*

*