chapter 49

My eyes fluttered opened, I yawned then looked around the room and Nikolai wasn't in here. I stretched a little then sat up. "Hmmm" I hummed then stood up and walked into the bathroom. Brushed my teeth then comb my hair up into a messy bun. I left the room then ran downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and took out a bottle of water and an Apple then walked back into the living room. I heard the twins making baby noise and I smiled. Nikolai was seated on the couch while reading a book. I bit my lip at how sexy he looked when he's reading. His legs crossed over the other and he had on his glasses.

"Good morning" I mumbled then pecked his lips. He placed the book down then looked up. I sat down on the couch and he intertwined our fingers.

"Good morning" he whispered then turned to look at me.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I asked and he gave me a small smile then hummed.

"I didn't want to wake you, you looked tired, so cute and comfortable" he added as I took a sip of my water. I heard footsteps coming towards us and I turned to look who it was.

"Serena" Ali called then scratched the back of his head. "Ummm can I have a talk with you?" He asked and I nodded. Nikolai grip on my hand tightened, I rolled my eyes at him and he furry his eyebrow.

"Nick" I warned and he rolled his eyes and let go of my hand. I stood up and we walked over to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry for the way I've behaved with you, I shouldn't have acted that way but I really thought you were Sabrina I hope you'll forgive me" he whispered while scratching the back of his head. I chuckled then nodded.

"That's okay I forgive you," I said and he blushed. I laughed then walked back into the living room. I looked over at Nikolai and he pouted. "Did you change the babies?" I asked as I took steps towards him.

"Yes I did, even though I didn't want too, I did it" he mumbled and I smiled. He pulled me down on his lap and I squealed then wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you" he kissed me and I cupped his cheeks and kissed him back.

"I love you too" I mumbled then pecked his lips. Logan started to cry and I look down at the babies. Lorenzo laid there while chewing on his finger and Logan was crying while holding on to Lorenzo's onesie. I picked him up and rocked him so that he'll quiet down. I kissed both his cheeks and he smiled.

"You look just like your daddy" I cooed while rubbing his tummy. His eyes lit up and he gave me a toothless smile. I giggled then looked over at Nikolai who was staring at Logan with a smile on his face. He picked up Lorenzo then laid him on his lap.

"I forgot to ask you something," he said and I cocked one eyebrow up.

"Ask me what?" I asked.

"Your sister said that you met her in Hawaii, I didn't see her and I was with you the whole time?" he asked while eyeing me suspiciously. I bit my lip then shrugged. "I thought I told you not to leave," he said clearly upset with me.

"I know it's just that I didn't have any pills so I tricked Philip and he brought me to the store" I explained and he huffed.

"I should fire Philip for not telling me you left," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't, I told him not to tell you I met my sister at the store" I sighed.

"So" he paused "when are we going to have another," he asked then smirked. I gave him a confused look and he looked down at the boys then at my stomach.

"Oh," I said when realization hits me. "I don't know as yet maybe when they are 6 or 7 years old" I mumbled.

"That's too far maybe when they are 2 or 3 years old," he said and my eyes widen.