chapter 20

Edited

NIKOLAI POV

I went back into my office and the pieces of glass that were on the floor are gone. I walk over to the couch with a bottle of whiskey in hand, I was just waiting for my men to inform me that they've got Amy and while they were doing that I was having a drink. I started pouring my drink into a glass when it all came back to me.

"Nikolai your hurting me" she whimpered.

I tried to not remember but it just keeps coming back and I felt so bad. For the first time in my life, I felt sorry for my actions. I took a sip of my drink then stared at the glass.

"Serena you signed a fucking sex contract, I want Sex!" I shouted.

"Ugh, fuck Serena I'm sorry" I screamed out. A knock sounded on the door and my head snaps towards that direction.

"Come in," I said and the door opened.

"Sir we've got her," Raphael said and I nodded. I walk down the stairs and went into the living room where she sat. I walk up to her and she looks up at me thenrolled her eyes.

"What did you do to my drink last night!?" I asked and she jumped.

"Nik- Nikolai I didn't do anything to your drink" she stuttered, I knew she was lying because she kept looking everywhere but me. I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her into the wall.

"If you don't tell me I will kill you right here right now," I said while giving her neck a squeeze.

"Ok I'll tell you please you're hurting me" she cried and I released her, she fell to the ground and held on to her throat.

"I was entering the bar when Augustine dragged me into a corner. He held a gun to my head and threatened me saying that if I make a sound he would blow my fucking brains out. He gave me two pills and told me to put them in your drink so I did" She explained and I sneered.

"What type of drug was it?" I asked "so Augustine doesn't know that you know me?" I questioned and she shook her head.

"Its called MDMA or ecstasy, I think it messes around with your brain" she said then shrugged.

"Lock her up, I'll deal with her later I have to find my queen" I stated and my men nodded and pulled her up.

"Please Nikolai let me go" she screamed and I ignored her. I left the house and went into the car.

"Vladimir let's circle the place once again and see if we find Serena ok" I ordered and he nodded and drove off.

SERENA POV

"Let me go Nikolai, you're hurting me!" I shouted.

"Did I ask? I told you that I want sex  so take your clothes off get in bed so I can fuck you" he demanded and I shook my head.

"Serena you signed a fucking sex contract, I want Sex!" He shouted in my face and I started crying.

"Leave me alone and get the fuck out bitch"

I was having a really bad dream and I couldn't take it anymore. I opened my eyes and wipe away the tears. I sat up and run my hand through my tangled hair.

"Who is Nikolai?" I heard someone say and I jumped, I was way too fucking scared to turn around. I swear I locked the door so who could be in here. I slowly turned around and saw Augustine I got really angry as to why he was in my room.

"What the fuck you weirdo what are you doing in my room and how did you even get in here?" I asked and he took a few steps forward.

"The door was open," he said and my eyes widen.

"No I locked the door last night I'm pretty sure did," I said and he began to come really close and I screamed. "Get the fuck out you fucking creep or I swear I'm going to tell Alice. I don't know what are your intentions but I swear I'm not scared of you buddy" I said boldly and he chuckled.

"I'm sure if you knew who I am you would be scared darling now tell me who is Nikolai?" He asked in his Russian accent.

"I don't know what you are talking about," I said as I took a step back.

"I'm sure you do sweet cake you said his name while you were asleep" he smirked then took a step forward and I took another step back until my back hit the wall and he got me cornered. His finger lightly touches my leg and he slowly went up. I pushed him off me and he got really angry.
How long was he in here?

"Serena are you ok?" I heard Alice say and Augustine backed away. I ran over to Alice and hugged her. "What's going on?" She asked.

"She had a nightmare so I came to check on her right Serena," he said and I ignored him.

"Serena I'm going to get ready for work are you coming or you want to stay here?" She asked me.

"No I'm fine I want to start working today," I said and she nodded and smiled.
When we are alone I'm going to tell Alice what Augustine did. I just hope that she believes me or even understand.
••••••••••••••••••••

Do you think that Alice is going to believe Serena when she tells her about Augustine?