chapter 38

SERENA POV

I groaned when the light started shining in my face, I quickly sat up and my head started hurting like really crazy. "Oh my" I said then run my hand over my face. After yawning a little bit, I looked around the room and saw that Nikolai still wasn't here, my heart felt broken over again.

Standing up I walked into the bathroom then looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were swollen and puffy, basically, I looked like shit and I hated that. Sighing to myself I quickly removed all my clothes. I needed a really long bath, this will help me get settled and keep my mind off things.

After filling the tub with water and soap I got in then relaxed, but my mind kept on wondering on the possibilities that the baby could be Nikolai's. My thoughts were telling my that the baby belongs to Nikolai, we did try to make sure that we were careful but at some point we were or maybe I should say at many points we weren't. We had sex, like a lot, we had sex in the bathroom twice and I didn't even remember to take my pills. We even did the pull out thing, I'm not saying his pull out game is weak, but it's not a 100 percent safe thing to do. I just really hope that the baby is his, I don't want to be pregnant for Jace please.

After a few more minutes I got out of the tub then walked into the closet to get dressed. I started crying when I saw that none of my clothes could fit me so I picked up one of Nikolai's t-shirt and a shorts. Putting them on quickly I smiled, the shirts covered my baby bump perfectly and his clothes felt so comfortable.

A knock sounded on the dirt interrupting my thoughts, I wondered who it was, sighing to myself I walked over to the door then opened it. Little Isabella came running into the room with a big smile on her face

"Sewena I missed you!" She shouted and I laughed, I wanted hug her so bad but I couldn't stoop to her level. Holding on to her hand I walked her over to bed. We both sat down and she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck then gave me multiple kisses on my cheeks.

"Why did you leave me?" she asked while rubbing her eyes, I removed her hand from her eyes and she looked up at me.

"I didn't leave you someone took me, everyday I was thinking about my little Isabella" I kissed her cheek and she giggled. She looked at me confused and placed her small hand on my huge bump.

"A baby is in your tummy?" She asked and I nodded and smiled, she placed her head on my bump and I just watched her. Soon I'll have my own child, I'm going to forget about everything that happened and think about my baby alone. Now that Jace is locked up and no one is out there to hurt me I can leave and never come back, I think it would be best for both Nikolai and me since he doesn't want us.

"Ohhh no it moved" she said in excitement, she jumped and look up at me in surprise she is so adorable. "The baby moved sewena" I chuckled and nodded, this warms my heart so much.

"Yes the baby likes you" I said and she blushed. "Where is Nikolai?" I asked and she walked over to the door. He hasn't come sleep with me, he's so mean does he hate me now. My eyes filled with tears and I placed my hand over my mouth.

"Come, he in gwest woom" she whispered, she turned to look at me and her expression change. "Why cry, no don't cry I'll show you Niko" she said while pulling me towards the door I wiped away my tears and smiled. Damn harmonies.
Poor baby doesn't understand what's happening

She brought me to the guest room, I opened the door and there he was laying on the bed with a empty bottle in his hand. I walked over to him and sat down beside him. His hair was messed up and he looked terrible. I was about to move his hair from his face but hesitated a bit. I moved his hair and he jump which scared me, he shot up then looked at me in confusion.

"Nikolai" I softly said and he stared at me. He run his hand through his hair and sighed. He was about to leave when I held on to his hand. "Are you angry with me Nikolai?" I asked but he didn't answer. Why was he treating me this way I hate it so much.

"Nikolai we can do a DNA test" I said and he nodded but still didn't say a word he pulled his hand away from mine and tears filled my eyes once again I'm pretty sure my eyes were red and puffy. Guess what he did. He left the room and what was I supposed to do the baby can be his too why don't he stop being a fucking jerk and think about how I feel.

"Asshole!" I shouted then picked up the vase, threw it towards the door and it smashed into pieces. The door opened and mom walked in.

"Oh my god, Serena are you ok sweetheart?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Nikolai is being a jerk" I said and she walked over to my side.

"I know how your feeling Serena and you have a right to be angry at him, I'll have to talk to him about his behavior ok" she said while rubbing small circles on my back, I smiled when she placed my her hand on my bump.

"How many months are you?" She asked.

"8 months" I said and she gasped.

"8 months are sure your not having twins?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulder.
Twins oh my god

"How about we go check" She said and I nodded and stood up. I followed her down the stairs and down the hall, we stopped at his and she opened it.

"Fernando" she called.

"Serena you are here why didn't you come and see me when you got here yesterday?" He asked.

"I was tired so I went to bed" I told him and he nodded and look down at me stomach.

"Fernando we want to know if she's having twins" she said and I smiled and walked over to the bed. He came forward and lift my shirt up reveling my huge bump. He rubbed the cold gel on my stomach and I shivered a bit, he chuckled then waved the wand around. Gasps filled the room and I look up at mom then back at the screen.

"You are having twins congratulations Serena" he said and I was dumbfounded.
Twins

"Boys" he said and I started to cry and these were happy tears too. I stood and wipe the gel off my stomach I walked over to mom and I hugged her.

"Aww we are going to twins in the family" she whispered.

"After all twins are in my family" I whispered and she nodded. "Um... Uncle Fernando can I do a paternity test to see if the baby is Nikolai's?" I asked and just as I said this Nikolai walked in. I didn't even look at him but I knew he was staring at me.

"Well then, let's do this" Fernando said and I nodded. I really wanted to know if the baby were his so that he won't have to treat me this way. "So we're going to do NIPP it is the safest way to do this" he told us and we both nodded. I look over at Nikolai and saw that he was already staring at me, I frown and look back at the doctor.

"So you are going take some blood sample from me and a simple cheek swab from Nikolai?" I asked and he nodded and begin.

"Um... I'm having twin boys I thought you would like to know" I whispered not making any eye contact. He was about to say something when Fernando came in with a book in hand. I nervously bit my lip then nodded.

"Nikolai you are the father of the twins"