chapter 31

SERENA POV

Last night Nikolai and I went to a fancy restaurant it was so romantic, the food taste so delicious and he just made me feel so special. I smiled as I thought about it. I lay there with my eyes closed thinking about the best moments we had.

"Bellisima" I heard him say in a deep voice, I opened my eyes, bit my lip and turned on my side so that I was facing him. He hovered over me and pinned both my hands above my head.

"Hmmm" I hummed and he just stared at me not saying a word "what?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just that you look so beautiful" he mumbled and I gave him a small smile. Something popped up in my head and I smiled.

"Nick can we go to the beach today?, maybe go for a swim," I asked and he nodded I squeal and was about to get up but he wouldn't let me.

"Nikolai?" I said and he smirked I groan and rolled my eyes. "We can't do it" I mumbled and he looked at me confused.

"Why," he asked.

"Because I just found out that my contraceptives are finished the day before yesterday, that is unless you're using a condom" I smirked and he shook his head and let go of my hand. "What do you mean no. You have to, remember" I said the last slowly and his eyes locked with mine.

"I know you don't like using them but they were made for a reason. Well let's not debate about this let's go eat something then go to the beach"

"I will fuck you raw then pull out when its time how about that?" He asked and I groan.

"Ok let's do it quickly though" I moaned when he began kissing and sucking on my neck. He placed kisses all over my shoulder then went down an stop at my breast he pinched both my nipples and I arched my back.

"Nick please" I groan and he slid inside of me, a moan escaped my lips he moves in and out of me slowly I placed my hands on his shoulder and stared into his eyes he smirked and I bit my lip it was as if he was making love to me. He buried his head into my neck and began placing kisses all over my face I moan and told him to go a little faster.

"Nick hmmm" he rocked his hips back and forth and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. His thrust became faster and I couldn't take it anymore I came, digging my nails into his back he hissed and I felt him twitch inside me and my eyes widen and I gave him a 'are you serious' look he shook his head and pulled out of me him pumped his self a few more time then shot his strings of cum on my stomach. He let out a deep breath then stood up and walk into the bathroom.

A few seconds later he came out with a towel then hand it to me I wiped it off then stood up and walk over to him I wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed his forehead.

"Can we please go and eat now" I mumbled then pecked his lips. My stomach began making sounds and I blushed which caused him to chuckle. He nodded and walked over to the bathroom I followed behind him and he turned on the shower and freshen up quickly.

••••••••••••

A few minutes later we both came out of the bathroom fully clothed. I was wearing short shorts and a crop top and Nikolai was wearing shorts and a tee-shirt he looked very hot especially with that shirt sucking on to him I could see his defined abs.

"I don't like what your wearing," he said and I gave him a smug look. He walked up to me then wrapped his arms around my waist. "Did you put on a little weight?" He asked and I cocked one eyebrow up.

"What made you say that?" I asked and he shrugged then turned me around so that my back was facing him. "Right here" he said then pointed at my stomach "I think there might be a little one in there" Nikolai said and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I blushed the slapped his hands away.