chapter 43

SERENA POV

When we got home Nikolai and I were very tired so we decided that we were going to put the babies to sleep, freshen up, then go to bed. After Nikolai went upstairs with Bella, I took both the boys out of the car and brought them inside. I place them down in their bouncers and waited for Nikolai to put them to bed.

I heard someone cleared their throat and I jumped and turned around. I saw someone seated on the couch. I was scared but confused at the same time.

"No need to be scared I'm not going to hurt you," the person said and I nodded and walked over to the couch. I wasn't that scared anymore because there is no way that this guy could have gotten in without going through the guards so I guess he's nick's friend.

"Who are you?" I asked and he looked up at me his eyes look just the same as Nikolai, he smiled and I cocked one eyebrow up. It was so dark I couldn't even see his face.

"Nikolai hasn't told you about me?" He asked and I shook my head then told him no " Well I'm Ali" he mumbled, I heard footsteps coming towards us and I knew it was Nikolai.

"What's going on?" He asked and I turned towards him.

"Hello Nikolai" Ali said and Nikolai gave him a stern expression.

"What are you doing here? I thought you left and was never going to come back" Nikolai said and Ali stood up and walked over to him.

"Well don't you miss me, brother?" Ali asked and my eyes widen I gasped then placed my hand over my mouth. What Nikolai has a brother, how come I never heard of him nor has anyone speak of him.

"Serena put the boys to bed I need to have a talk with him," Nikolai said and I nodded and walked over to the twins.

"Serena I thought she left," Ali said and I rolled my eyes, everyone keeps saying that and I still don't know what they are talking about. I picked up Logan and he began moving around then he stopped and I smiled. I brought him up to the nursery and placed him down in the crib, I kissed his forehead then went back downstairs to get Lorenzo who was crying. I sighed then walked over to him and picked him up. I heard shouting from both men outside and I knew they were having a serious conversation.

I quickly walked up the stairs and into the nursery, I slowly rocked Lorenzo then gave him a kiss on the forehead. I placed him beside his brother and smiled at both of them. I just can't believe that I was able to create someone so beautiful.

I left the nursery and went down the hall to our room, I sighed then sat down on the bed. Never thought Nikolai has a brother, maybe he hates him or something. I walked over to the bathroom and take a long and relaxing shower. I wore one of Nikolai tee shirt and a short shorts when I came out of the bathroom Nikolai laying down on the bed with his eyes closed. I walked over to him and sat down.

"Why didn't tell me you had a brother?" I asked and he opened his eyes and look up at me.

"Please I don't want to talk about it" he mumbled then stood up and walked into the bathroom. I sighed and wondered what could have possibly happened has to why he doesn't want to talk about Ali. A few minutes later he came back in a white tee shirt and his sweatpants. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I snuggled into him and fell asleep.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I woke up feeling thirsty, I looked at the time and saw that it was 7 in the morning. I seriously thought that Nikolai would have been up by then but he must be really tired. I left the room and walked downstairs towards the kitchen. I grabbed myself a bottle of water sighed then turned around. I gasped when I bumped into to someone and I stumbled a bit but regain my balance.

"Sorry" I whispered then looked up and saw Ali and smiled. "Hey I thought you left last night," I said but he just stared at me and said nothing.

"Serena" he whispered then came closer, I took a few steps back and my back hit the counter.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he did something unusual. He kissed me, my eyes widen in shocked and I quickly pushed him away.

"What the fuck are you doing" I shouted then slapped him in the face. "Are you crazy I'm married to Nikolai" I said and he grabbed me by my arm.

"Why did you leave?, I thought you loved me, you said you loved me and we would run away together what about that don't you remember" he shouted and I shake my head in disbelief.

"I don't know what you're talking about I never met you before, everyone keeps coming to me about the same shit I don't understand," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Stop playing games you know you loved me instead of Nikolai just admit it" he shouted and I jumped. First Nikolai then this. He grip on my arm tightened and I winced.

"Let go of me Ali, I don't know you and this is the first time I ever met you, everyone keeps saying the same thing that I was this and that, just leave me alone. I love Nikolai and only him" I pulled my hand away and he sighed.

"Keep pushing me away Serena but I'm never going to give you up I'll keep on fighting for you until you become mine again," he said then walked off, I rolled my eyes and walked away. Fucking weirdo. I walked back to my room. I sat on the bed and looked over at Nikolai who was still asleep. I don't really know if I should tell Nikolai about this because he and his brother don't agree on most terms. If I told him he would get angry and do something really bad.

I sighed then scratched my forehead, maybe I should tell him because he would upset if I didn't. "Hey" Nikolai whispered then touch the small of my back. I smiled then turned toward him.

"Good morning" I whispered and he sat up I bit my lip and turned towards him.

"Nikolai I have to tell you something," I said then I began playing with my fingers.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Hey guys thanks for commenting on my story. Even though it wasn't her sister Sabrina don't worry because more drama is coming up stay tuned😊

Should Serena tell Nikolai what Ali did?