Chapter 23

"Nikolai, let's get going; you know your mother hates it when we are late!" I shouted at Nikolai, who was slowly brushing his hair and beard. We were already an hour late, and Nikolai was taking his own damn time. It was Nikolai's parents anniversary, and she wanted to celebrate it with family and friends. I knew a lot of people were going to be there, which made me a lot nervous.

"I'm coming, baby, just let me fix my suit and tie," Nikolai said as he ran his hand over his suit.

"Let me do it," I said to him as I made my way over to him. He handed the tie over to me, and I placed it around his neck. The whole time I was fixing his tie, he kept staring at me, which made me blush.

"You are so beautiful," he softly said, and I smiled and stared into his eyes. He leaned forward and kissed me. I deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and melted into him. He began trailing his fingers up the slit of my dress, but I pulled back.

"Nikolai, remember, we are late," I said, and he groaned like a little kid.

"Fine, but one more thing," he said, then smirked, and I wondered what it was about. I watched him as he walked into the closet and then came out a few seconds later with something in his hand.

"I want you to wear this underwear," he said, and I looked at him in confusion.

"Why? I'm already wearing one," I said with a shrug. He held on to my hand and led me to the bathroom.

"Well, I want you to wear this; I'll be thinking about it the whole time so I don't get bored, then I'll deal with you later when we get back home," he said, and I still didn't get why he wanted me to wear that underwear so much. "It's my favorite Serena plus, you can't refuse," he said as he paused. "Put it on quickly; the time is going and I won't leave unless you wear it," he said as he waved it around in my face.

"Fine, just give me a few seconds," I said in annoyance as I tried to retrieve it from his hand, but he pulled back.

"No, love, I want to do it," he said, and I rolled my eyes. I knew he was up to something, but we had to go now. He pulled off the panty that I was wearing and threw them to the side. "Close your eyes," he said, and I did as I was told. I could feel him lifting my foot a little and putting it on. He slowly pulled it up, his fingers lightly brushed against my skin in anticipation. As soon as it reached up to my waist, I could feel something wet touching my inner thigh; it was his tongue.

Nikolai!" I whined as I opened my eyes and stared down at him between my legs.

"I had to; your skin is so smooth and tempting," he chuckled, then finished pulling my pants up. There," he said, then smirked.

"Hmm... I don't know, it feels a little uncomfortable," I said while moving around a little, but he cupped my cheeks and stared into my eyes.

"Don't worry, it just has a little more padding; you won't even notice," he said with a calm face, and I nodded. I really didn't care; I just wanted us to leave so we could get to the party. Being an hour late is just too much.

"Okay, let's go," I said as I pulled him out of the room and brought him downstairs. "Where are Adriana and Bella?" I asked while looking around.

"They left with Vladimir," Nikolai replied, then took my hand in his. "We are taking my car," he said, and I nodded and followed him outside. I've been here for a while now, and I've never been in any other car except for Vladimir's. Nikolai's car was stunning. I'm not sure what type it was, but it looked pretty fast. He opened the door for me, and I got in.

"Thank you," I whispered, and he nodded, then walked around to the driver's seat. He got in, started the car, and drove off. The whole ride, Nikolai couldn't take his hands off me; he kept on trailing his hand up and down my legs.