chapter 48

"So why did you leave?" Ali whispered as he walked over to us, she sighed then looked up at him.

"Because I found out that I was pregnant" she whispered while playing with her hands everyone gasped and my eyes widen.
I was shocked even though I did see the boy with her at the store.

"You were pregnant?" Nikolai asked and my heart started throbbing in my chest.
Oh shit

"The baby is not yours Nikolai, it's Ali" she whispered and I look over at Ali who just stood there in shock.

"You mean that I'm am a father," he said and she stood up and nodded. "You didn't tell me you kept him away from me," he said and tears filled her eyes.

"I wanted to tell you that you had a son but I was scared if I came back Nikolai would hurt me and you would be angry at me for running away," Sabrina said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so pissed right not knowing that my son was out there living a life without his father!" he shouted "he doesn't even know me"

"I told him about you, I even showed him pictures of you, I'm sorry Ali please forgive me" she begged and he softened and walked over to her.

"I'm still upset with you but let's go I want you to tell me everything, I want to meet my son," he said and she nodded. When they left I took a deep breath then looked over at Nikolai.

"Well I'm glad that that's over," I said then walked up the stairs. I still didn't know if I should forgive my sister for what she did it's kinda hard to do so after all that. I stopped at Adrian's room and knocked on the door. The door opened. Adrian stood there with the twins in her arms and a smile plastered on her face.

"How did you know it was me?" I asked with one eyebrow cocked up.

"I didn't, I knew that either you or Nikolai was going to come to get the babies," she said and I laughed. I took the sleeping twin from her. "I feed them and gave them a bath to save you the hustle. So what took you so long did guys go somewhere?" she asked and I shook my head.

"My twin sister came" I simply say and her eyes widen.

"What the fuck you had a twin sister how come you didn't tell me?" She posted and I giggled.

"I don't know, I just never liked talking about it" I shrugged.

"So tell me what happened, give me the deets" she smiled, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Goodbye Adrian I'll see you tomorrow" I walked off and she huffed.

"Ok bye just know I'm not giving up until you tell me!" She shouted down the hall and I laughed.

"Ok let's go get you guys to bed
~~~~~~~~~~
After I had a long bath, I got dressed and left the bathroom. I climbed into bed and laid down with my back facing Nikolai. He wrapped his arms me then pulled me closer. His hand found their way into my shirt. He slowly moved his hand up towards my breast and gently cupped them. I bit my lip then grabbed his hand to stop him then pulled his hand out. I turned towards him.

"Nikolai I'm not in the mood" I whispered and he smirked. I rolled my eyes and pulled the cover-up to my chest.

"Fine I'll let you sleep just know that this isn't over," he said in a deep voice. I sighed then closed my eyes and fell asleep.
~~~~~
SABRINA POV

After I left Nikolai's place, I went to my house. I feel so stupid. I'm an idiot for doing that to Serena. She's the only family I had and she won't forgive me for what I did all those years. I don't wrong her either because if she had done the same I would be pissed. I hate myself for that.

"Is everything ok?" Ali asked and I shook my head.

"Do you think Serena will forgive me?" I asked and he shrugged.

"What you did to her was mean she could've died with all those people chasing her down and she not going to ever forget that" he whispered and I sighed then continued walking.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you I should've told you that I was pregnant. I wish I could take back everything I did, I would do anything for my sister to forgive me" I said then stop in my tracks.

"I even kissed her thinking that it was you why didn't you tell me that you had I twin I would've known it wasn't you" he whispered then shove his hands in his pocket.

"I'm so sorry I messed up pretty bad and there's no way I could fix it. But I'll try" I said and he sighed.

"Is this your home?" He asked and I nodded and opened the door. I walked inside and took off my shoes.

"Your home Alex is sleeping" my friend Nevaeh said and I nodded and smiled.

"Thanks for watching him for me" I whispered and she nodded gave me a hug then left. I held on to Ali's hand and we walked up the stairs. I opened the door and there he was. I smiled and walked over to him.

"I'm sorry you didn't get to see him when he's awake but I promise that tomorrow I will come and visit you" I whispered then kissed Alex forehead.

"I can't believe I have a son," he said while looking down at Alex. He stoops down to get a closer look and he smiled " he looks just like me" he whispered then stood up.

"Yeah, he always reminded me of you" we left the room and went back downstairs. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you Ali" I whispered.

"You said sorry a dozen time, don't waste your apologies on me. Tell them to your sister" he said then kissed my cheek. "Goodnight"

"Goodnight" I whispered then watched him leave.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Do you think Serena is going to forgive her?

Shout out goes to @shaylaston and @Imeldaandrew

Sorry for the late update

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😐