chapter 26

"No are you fucking crazy" I paused "If Nikolai finds out he's going to kill me, you think you're the one getting the punishment?" I asked and she ignored me. "I'm not going" I said and she shrugged then grabbed one of her bags.

"Fine then I'll see you later" she said and I bit down on my lip.

"Wait!" I whisper shouted and she stopped in her tracks then smirked. I was decided between myself if I should go or not. If I go Nikolai will punish me and If I don't go Adriana will be by herself and I wouldn't want her to get hurt, plus she will be having all the fun so I might aswell join her. Especially since Nikolai won't let me leave the house and it gets boring sometimes so I think I will go. Standing up I walked over to her.

"Fine I will go" I told her and she squealed.

"Okay let's go quickly before Nikolai gets back" I said and she opened the pizza box then grabbed a marker from her bag.

"Wait I have to leave him a message" she said as she wrote on the box.

Nikolai, Serena and I are going to the club don't come looking for us we will be ok and having lots of fun.

I grabbed the marker from her then wrote.

PS this was not my idea it's Adriana.
:-)

"Alright let's go now" she said and I followed behind her.

"Wait aren't we going to take Vladimir?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, if we take Vladimir Nikolai will know where we are going. " We are going to a different club this time, one if which nikolai doesn't own" she evilly smirked and I knew this was going to go bad.

"Hanna is at the the bus stop waiting so let's go we can change our clothes in her car" she added. This was so wrong, oh my god Nikolai is going to be so pissed. As soon as we got to the bus stop we saw Hanna's car. The rain started falling and we quickly run towards the car then got in.

"Hanna let's party" Adriana squealed as Hanna drove off.

"Serena it's never too late to turn back" I whispered to myself.

"Serena everything will be okay" Hanna assured me and I bit down on my lip, knowing well that wasn't true.

"Here put this on" Adriana said as she handed a red dress over to me. I examined it then shook my head.

"Are you crazy the last time I wore something sexy Nikolai warned me about it so no" I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Forget about my brother we are here to have fun Serena" she said and I groaned then took the dress from her. It was a little hard trying to put it on in a moving car but it all worked out. "Yes mama look sexy" Adriana said and I looked down at my self. The dress had so may cuts and a slit to the side, it was tight and really short. She handed me the makeup and lipstick and I took it from her.

"Red lipstick is definitely your style" she said as she tried putting on her clothes. Luckily I'm good at makeup because I used to wear it all the time. In a couple of hours we were finally at the club. It was far from home, I hope tonight will be worth it, for leaving Nikolai at the mall.

"Make sure I don't regret this" I told Adriana and she nodded then smiled.

The club was big and beautiful, their were alot of people and when I mean a lot, it's alot. I looked around and the place was lighting up in different colours. Bubbles were all over the place. There was a adult ball pit to the side of the room with white balls in it. People were dancing, some where some were smoking joints, gambling, drinking, eat, everything. This club was way better than the lat on we went to.

"Oh my god this is going to be fucking lit!" I screamed then ran over to the bar. "Give me your special" I told the guy serving the drink and he nodded.

"Me too, me three" I heard behind me and we all started dancing to the music.

"Are you girls sure it is pretty strong, it has weed in it" he said to us and we nodded. "Here you go" he said as he handed to us a large glass of rumcream. I swear this is the best thing I've ever seen. "It had rum cream underneath with ice cream and sprinkles on top. I sat down by the bar then grabbed a spoon and a straw I scooped up a little icecream then placed the spoon towards my mouth. I swear to god it felt like I was in heaven. I could taste the rum and god know I already felt tipsy. That's just crazy. "Enjoy girls" he squealed and we could tell he was gay. "The name is Devon by the way" he said and I smiled then kissed his cheek and he kissed mine. I could already tell we are going to be good friends.

As soon as we were finished with the out first drink we were drunk and high, we also ordered another one. Adriana and Hanna suggested that we go over to the ball pit and that's what we did. While Hanna holds my drink I jumped into the ball pit then they went after. "Adriana, Matteo and your dad is going to be so mad, you'll be grounded for a year" Hanna said and we both laughed. "Serena Nikolai is going to be so mad R.I.P that pussy ayee" she sang and all I could do was laugh.

"Hanna you know that all of us are in trouble, you with Colton, neither of those men are going to go easy on us but who cares. We are having fun" Adriana said as she took a sip of her drink.

"After this we should dance" I told them and they nodded while throwing balls at each other.
•••••••••••

NIKOLAI POV

The tattoo artist was finally done with my tattoo. I couldn't wait to show Serena what was on my chest. I'm sure she's going to be happy. Leaving the tattoo place I looked around and saw that they were not there. I was trying to keep clam, hoping that they just went to use the bathroom considering that their bags and stuff are still there. Walking over to their seat I looked down and the pizza box caught my yes.

Nikolai, Serena and I are going to the club don't come looking for us we will be ok and having lots of fun.

PS this was not my idea it's Adriana.
:-)

I was really angry and I banged my fist against the wooden table. "ADRIANA!" I shouted and everyone started looking at me but quickly turned their heads when they saw that it was me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" I cursed then run my hand through my hair. I was fucking pissed and dad is going to kill me. He told me not to let Adriana leave and the one time I look away she and Serena dares to cross me. My jaws were clenched, my hands in a fist and the veins in my body look at if they were about to pop. I thought keep my eyes on them myself would be better that a hundred man watching them. Fucking shit that girl doesn't listen.

"Dad is going to be so mad at me, they don't listen. It's dangerous out there and they still choose to risk it. Maybe if they told me that they want to go to the club I would've let then" I said then chuckled "Ofcourse I wouldn't let them go" I said to myself.

"From now on Adriana is shopping online and that's final" I said to myself as I took up both their stuffs. Leaving the mall I went back to Vladimir's car. Putting the stuffs inside the back I got in.

"Where are the girls" Vladimir asked.

"They went to the club, now I'll have to call the club manager to see if they are at my clubs. If not then I'll have to find them myself" I told him and he drove off. "Serena I promise I won't go easy on you this time. You are going to regret leaving. When I'm done punishing you, won't leave to go anywhere without my permission again" I said to myself
•••••••••••••••••

 When I'm done punishing you, won't leave to go anywhere without my permission again" I said to myself•••••••••••••••••