Chapter 27

"Well,' Jin began, "We were thinking about how we could go places without attracting crowds. Normally we would split into groups or go some where by our selves so it is less noticeable, but we can't really do that today."

I nodded. This made sense. Large groups attract attention, but because they all wanted to show me around splitting up would have no appeal.

"What if we all chose one place to take her within a smaller area and took turns hanging out and then switching?"

We all turned towards Jimin.

"Where is is a good place to go where there is enough places to show her but also small enough to be able to switch off?" Jungkook asked

We all sat in silence thinking about what to do.

"Got it!" Tae clapped his hands, "Goto Mall! It's got plenty of shops and arcades and as long as we don't walk very far we should be able to meet up easily."

"Nice one!" Jin clapped Tae on the back, "I bet underground shopping malls aren't common in America either."

"Okay sounds good!" Jungkook smiled with everyone else as they all began to talk excitedly.

"What order should we go in though? And we should probably put a time limit so that everyone gets a turn." Yoongi added before everyone got too excited.

"Good point. We only have about three hours which will pass pretty quickly. Then Jami will have time to go get her stuff from Mi na's before we head to the airport." Namjoon thought about it for a moment longer before deciding each person would be able to have about twenty-five minutes each, "Okay, Let's finish up with practice. We need to finish by two if we want this to happen."

With that everyone hurried back to the practice room.

They worked quickly and Saved most of the goofing off till we went out. I let my mind wonder while I waited for them and it wasn't long before I started to think about the moment Jimin and I had in the hallway. My skin tingled just thinking about it. He had already kissed my forehead, when I had my eyes closed, but I had the feeling he was being a little hesitant. It was almost a tease how he would give me these little moments being alone together and then right when I'm most expectant, nothing happened.

I sighed.

Maybe he was just being cautious due to the things Yoongi had brought up. Maybe he had talked to the other members about me. Maybe Pdnim said we couldn't be together because there was already so much controversy around me

"Calm down." I told myself, "He's only known you for a week. And even if he thinks you are cute, and I mean IF, we both know how hard it would be to make this work out with the currant situation. It's better this way.. Of course, we don't want him to think we don't like him though. So I guess these small, subtle moments are better after all. But have we even passed the transition from 'Fan' to Friend? And where do I draw the lines of loving fan to creepy fan? Or do I still have to worry about fandom boundaries if they do see my as an actual friend? Urgh.."

I tugged at my hair in frustration. I switched mindset and thought back to the hallway again, but this time I decided too play with the idea some. There I was. Against the wall. Jimin's hand on my cheek. He would lean in and my eyes would flutter shut. I tried to imagine how kissing him would be. Soft? A gentle kiss? Would he go for more of a peck the first time? I frowned. What was I doing? This was stupid. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin's face in front of me. I jumped.

"Ah! Jimin! You scared me!" My gaze shifted behind him. The rest of the boys were picking up their stuff and getting ready to go.

"Did you just finish?" I asked.