Chapter 13

After practicing the dance for an hour straight I was seriously exhausted.

"You look like you're glad dress rehearsal is here." Jungkook smirked as his stylist fiddled with his hair.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, there's nothing like dancing for 2 hours straight. I have no idea how you guys can do this all the time... And diet! Like, where are you getting energy from? The sun?"

He laughed, "Fortunately no. That would be a bad place to get energy from on a cloudy day like this. Do you really want to know the secret?" I nodded and leaned closer. If I was going to be doing this in a year I was going to need these secret tips.

Jungkook glanced around. "The secret is..."

He paused dramatically, "The secret is..." He paused again.

I groaned, "Are you serious right now? Just tell me already!"

"Okay, okay. The secret is that we get energy from... Our AMRYS!"

"Really?" I raised my brow skeptically.

"Yep. Having fans that cheer you on, knowing someone is waiting for you, knowing that people are happy because of the things you do... it can really motivate you."

I didn't know what to say. Just the thought of having people waiting for you... could it really motivate someone that much?

"Jami!" Mi na walked up to Jungkook and me, "Are you ready to go? I'm all finished up here, so we can leave now. It's an early morning tomorrow."

"Okay. See ya Jungkook."

"Ah! Are you leaving now?" Tae said, "Hey! Guys, Jami's leaving now!"

All the members turned to me, "'Bye Jami!' 'See you tomorrow!'

Mi na and I were driven home. Which I was incredibly thankful for. The practice was seriously exhausting. After goodnights were said I was ready to pass out.

"Well my first ever concert will be tomorrow... that will be fun..." I thought. Jungkook's words echoed in the back of my mind. "Having people to motivate you, gives you the energy to do all that you have to, huh." ...

Concerts, fans, lights.... My dreams were filled with what would happen when I was an idol. I was in a group of four girls. People loved us.

"Jami, 4:30 wake up call." Mi na knocked on the door.

"4:30 is so early." I groaned reluctantly rolling out of bed. I brushed my teeth and looked through my outfits.

"This looks good." A loose white shirt with a panda face on it, matched with pale blue, ripped, denim shorts. I slipped the white, platform boots back on and ran my fingers through my hair. Then Mi na dragged me to her room to get my make up and hair done. The last step was to jump in the car and head over to the stadium. By the time we got there everyone was already busily rushing around. The boys were getting their hair and make up done, clothes perfected, and mics set up. They all were suited in black shirts and pants. Simple. But ever so gorgeous. Especially when it came to fan girls.

Hey guys! I know this is a really short chapter but im just trying to keep them coming! _ I hope you are still enjoying, Also don't forget to check out my new fanfic 'Stranger'. ;) ;) (wink, wink)

Love you guys! ~RR