Chapter 21

I had barely drifted off when Mi na came in to my room and pulled me out of bed.

"What time is it?" I asked as I grabbed my last new outfit.

"3:00." She said, "Pd nim had something planned for you today. We have to leave in the next 35 minutes so move quickly."

"Wait Mi na!" I brought her to the computer and showed her what I found, "Can you help me bring this to Pd nim?"

She nodded, "get dressed, meet me in my room, and then we'll download it and leave. But please hurry!"

So that's we did. Finally we reached the main building to drop off the information before Mi na had to go drop me off at the secret planed thing.

"Last night some Armys and I worked together and gathered this information on XL." I said as I handed the usb stick Mi na gave me to Sejin, "I hope it helps."

Sejin took it and nodded, "I'll hand it over to the Technicians."

He motioned for me to follow him and we left the room.

"Today Jimin is filming the intro for the new Her Album. I would like you to watch the filming process as a mini training session on MV filming and acting." He said.

I grinned excitedly. I get to watch Jimin film a music video! All my dreams are coming true!

When I reached the place they were filming Jimin was dressed in white and had his hair curled a bit. He looked up and smiled when he saw me. I looked down at my outfit. Did I look okay? I mean, Jimin was shining like an actual angle right now so no matter what I wasn't going to even compare to him, but I still hoped I looked cute... For reasons... I had on a white and light blue sun-dress with an off the shoulder neckline. I had matched it with the light blue converse and a simple silvery necklace and earrings. Yep. Definitely cute. Almost a little over the top....

"You look nice today." Jimin said as he reached me.

"Thanks... so do you." I nervously played with the ends of my hair.

He was practically glowing and I wasn't sure if my brain could keep up.

"S-so... Just you here, or?" I asked looking around.

Jimin smiled, "Yep. I'm actually a little nervous. I've never been in one of the intros before. This is one of the few times I'll be filmed alone."

He rubbed his hand across the back of his neck and glanced at the floor.

"Well, I'll be right there supporting you! Literally. Sejin said I had to make sure I was always right behind the camera so the 'shoe incident' didn't repeat." I made air quotations and we both laughed.

As they started the filming process up again, (I had arrived later in) I made sure to stay right behind the camera... Which also meant that I got to see all the scenes being filmed. Jimin looked so cute! He was lying in a white bed with a yellow blanket during the first scenes. At one point he looked at me and started making cute/funny faces. I laughed and covered my face. How could he get any more adorable?! He explained certain parts of the Mv in between scenes so the armys wouldn't be confused. He was always making sure I was laughing and having fun during the filming, which was good because I was feeling so tried.

Soon enough it was time to do the 'foot scene'. It sounded pretty simple and cute, but Jimin seemed really nervous to do that part. Especially after he realized he had a little mole on his foot.

"Is this a mole? A mole? ... It is a mole. I didn't know I had one. I haven't seen it before." Jimin poked at the little dot and the camera zoomed in on it, "It was not there before."