The Last Chapter

Welcome Back To The Story. This Unfortunately Is The Last Chapter, I Hope You Enjoy It. Long Time Skip Ahead.

———————————————————————

Kefla: Get down from there! You'll hurt yourself and you better not have gotten your clothes dirty!

A little Saiyan girl by the name of Nova, responds, "But Mom! It's fun climbing trees, I won't hurt myself. Plus, dads up here to.

Kefla: Thats who I was talking to.

Veku: Awww. Do I have to?

Kefla: Yes.

Veku: Alright.

Veku and his five year old daughter, climb down from the tree.

Kefla: Now, lets get going before we are late to Trunks birthday party.

The group of three make there way to Capsule Corp., when they arrive they see Rayna and Cumber playing tag.

(Rayna, Kaida&Shinhi daughter) Age 5
(Cumber, Veggie&Gotenks son) Age 5

Nova: Rayna!Cumber!

The two kids stop running and look over to where the voice is coming from.

Rayna: Hey! Come play with us!

As Nova runs over to the others, Bulma comes out holding baby Trunks.

Bulma: You finally show up.

Kefla: Congrats again, Bulma.

Bulma: Thanks, come on in. Yamcha offered to watch the kids.

Kefla: Okay.

-Timeskip-

Cheelai, Broly, Mary, Goku Black, and Toma all volunteered to watch the kids, while the others play games. Goku Black only agreed because Mary(gf) said she would award himself afterwards.

King Vegeta and the others decided to stay back home to have their fun, they couldn't let their kids/grandkids have all the fun.

Kakarot: So whats the first game?

Shinhi: How about dirty Truth or Dare?

Bulma: A classic. I'll get the shots ready.

Cale: I'll help.

As the two gets the shots, the game begins. Many shots, sexual dares and honest truths later, Bulma asks Tarble if he like it rough.

Tarble:... Yea...
*whispers*

Bulma: What was that?
She puts her hands to her ear and leans closer to him.

Tarble:... I said... Yea...

Kaida: Mom!

Vegeta: I have a dare for Tarble.

Tarble: I don't like where this is going.

Vegeta: For thirty minutes, you have to have rough sex with Raditz in the coat closet, for all of us to hear.

Tarble: No! I'm not doing that!

Bulma: Thats a good one. Yes, you have to do it.

Tarble: No.

Raditz: Awww come on. You know you want to.

Bulma&Vegeta: Do It. Do it. Do it.

Raditz: for thirty minutes.

Tarble: Hmm... Fine. I'll do it. Come on.