May I Have This Dance, My Prince?

⚠️Chapter contains mild sexual themes. ⚠️
Enjoy!

"" means inside thoughts(head)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vegeta wakes up to the sun shining on his face through the curtains. He opens his eyes to meet with a chest. His eyes then travel up to see a peaceful looking Goku asleep. He smiles a little and relaxes back into the hold he is. Then, it hits him like a freight train. SCHOOL!!!! Vegeta sat up in bed making Goku lose his grip on his waist, doing so woke up the bigger Saiyan. Vegeta began to shake Goku to wake him up.

Vegeta: Kakarot. Kakarot wake up we are late for school.

Kakarot: It's okay Vegeta. My mom said it was okay if we were to miss a day.

Vegeta: Oh. So what are we gonna do?

Kakarot: How about breakfast?

Vegeta stomach growls.

Vegeta: Sounds good to me.

Vegeta and Kakarot get out of bed and head downstairs to the kitchen.

Vegeta: So what do you want to eat?

Kakarot: Anything you can make.

Vegeta: Alright. Come give me a hand.

Kakarot: Sure, my Prince.

Vegeta blushes deeply.
Vegeta: Prince?

Kakarot: Yea. You are the prince.

The two grabbed different ingredients to make breakfast: waffles bacon eggs with some strawberries, bananas and blueberries and orange juice.

The taller Saiyan made the waffles and fixed the glasses of orange juice while the shorter one cooked the bacon, eggs and chopped the fruit.

K&V: Done!
Kakarot: Let's eat.
The two Saiyans sat down and began eating.

Vegeta: So what are we gonna do today?

Kakarot: Whatever you want to do.

Vegeta: Do you have Netflix?

Kakarot: I do.

Vegeta: I wanna catch up on Fairy Tail.

Kakarot: Okay.

After breakfast, he signed into his Netflix account and let Vegeta catch up on Fairy Tail.

- 2 Hours Later 11:30-

Vegeta curls himself into a ball and leans in closer towards Kakarot, signifying that he's cold. Realizing this, he gets up and grabs some blankets. He comes back and wraps Vegeta and himself with it.

Vegeta: Thanks.

Kakarot: No problem.

-1 hour later(12:30)-

While watching an episode of Fairy Tail. The guild went to a Ball the kingdom was holding. Natsu asked Lucy to slow dance with her to the one of the most beautiful songs. So Kakarot got up and played a song from his phone. (Future- I Won ft Kanye West)

Then he slowly walked over to Vegeta and bowed.

Kakarot: Prince Vegeta. My I please have this dance with you?

Vegeta stares at the extended hand for a few seconds before saying yes and taking his hand. They walk to the center of the living room where Kakarot puts both of his hand on Vegeta's waist and Vegeta places his around the others neck. The two slowly move to the melody of the song. After some time, Vegeta places his head on well built chest and listens to his heartbeat.