Earth?

Welcome Back. Enjoy!!

________________________________

Vegeta: How much longer until we get there?

Tarble: I don't know. Vegeta, I want to apologize.

Vegeta: What for?

Tarble: A few things. I want to apologize for using that moment of yours for my essay, not helping you with your bullying and hard times with dad and being so mean to you when I should have been nice to you instead.

Vegeta: I'm over it now but thanks.

Tarble: Vegeta, I'm serious.

Vegeta: I forgive you, Tarble.

Tarble: Thanks.

Raditz: What do think Earth is like?

Tarble: It's probably somewhat like Planet Vegeta.

Raditz: Oh yea. What about you, Vegeta?

Vegeta: I hope it's a nice planet with nice people and where I can raise a family with Kakarot.

Raditz: Raise a family with Kakarot, huh?

Vegeta: Uhh...*blush* Yea.

Tarble: Someone's been in fantasy land.

Vegeta: Shush.

Raditz: I bet you like riding him don't, ya Vegeta.

Tarble: No, you like it rough from behind with him pulling your hair and whispering dirty things in your ear.

Vegeta:*dark blush* No, that's not it at all.

Tarble laughs.

Raditz: Yea yea.

-Frieza-

Frieza: Aaaaahhhh!!!

Kakarot: Why did he send you here?

Frieza: He... he... told me to destroy this planet and everyone on it. He payed me a lot of money/Zeni to do it.

Kakarot gives Frieza some of his energy.

Kakarot: There I gave you some of my energy. Now leave this planet and tell that destroyer I said, that if he wanted to destroy us then he should have done it himself.

Then Kakarot turns around and starts flying off to the pods.

Frieza: I will not be defeated by the likes of you!

Frieza charges an attack and shoots it into the ground to destroy the planet.

Frieza: If I'm gonna die, I'm taking you with me!!

Kakarot turns around to face Frieza, then starts flying to the pods faster than he was before, with the planet breaking and exploding behind him. Kakarot makes it to the pods and sees the one pod left. He gets into it and launches it to the set coordinates. Getting off the planet before it finally exploded into pieces.

Kakarot: That was a close one... I wonder where this pod going?
*Looks at the coordinates*

Kakarot: E-arth? I never heard of E-arth. I hope the others are going to the same planet I am.
———

Frieza: I destroyed the planet. Did that monkey perish with it? I'll have to find where all the other escaped monkeys flew off to but before that I better head back and report this to Lord Beerus. No, I will find and take care of the rest of those monkeys.

———

A few days later, Vegeta and the other two make it to Earth.

Tarble: This is it, Huh?