Visions

Welcome back.
"" Quotation Marks mean talking inside their head.
________________________________

A month has passed, and Vegeta has gotten way stronger compared to how strong he was before. Not, only that but the couple has gone on dates to the beach, movies, and restaurants.

Vegeta: The tests are next week, and I don't think I'm ready.

Kakarot: Vegeta. You're going to do great.

Vegeta: Are you sure? I've never done anything like this before.

Kakarot: Vegeta. Baby,  listen, you're going to do great, believe in yourself.

Vegeta: Okay.
*kiss*

Kakarot: You got this.
*kiss*

Vegeta: We got to get to class, Kakarot.
*kiss*

Kakarot: Yea. (muffled)

Vegeta starts to pull away, but Kakarot tightens his arms around Vegeta's waist and slams(not too hard) him up against the lockers.

Vegeta: Mmmmm.

Kakarot chuckles and begins to slip his hand up Vegeta's skirt.

Vegeta: Mmmm. Not in the hall.

Kakarot: We are the only ones here.

Kakarot wraps Vegeta's legs around his waist, and Vegeta wraps his arms around Kakarot's neck. Kakarot begins to grind his member against Vegeta's but had to stop.

Security: Cut that out.

Kakarot and Vegeta let go of each other.

Kakarot: Finish this during lunch. My car?
*whispers in his ear*

Vegeta: Yea.

Kakarot smack Vegeta's ass before walking off to his class.

Vegeta: Don't do that.

Kakarot and Vegeta walks to there class, both giving the excuse of being in the bathroom.
_____

During lunch for anyone walking by Kakarot's car, you could see them giving each other pleasure and Vegeta experimenting with objects with Kakarot. You could hear moans and sounds.
_____

After the two finished their activities.

Kakarot: That felt good.
*deep breathes*

Vegeta: I can barely feel my legs.

Kakarot: You'll regain the feeling in them.

Vegeta: Yea.

They got dressed and walked back into the school. Vegeta walks with a limp.

Kakarot: Can you at least try to walk like nothing happened?

Vegeta: Shut it.

Kakarot: Okay.

The rest of the week, Kakarot and Vegeta would sneak off and do sexual things during school or have little moments whenever they could. They weren't bedtime sparring, but when they weren't doing anything sexual. They were training to their hearts content.