Babies pt. 4🍋(slight)

Welcome Back To The Story. Enjoy.
Slight Lemon.
——————————————————————
-Goku&Vegeta House-

Kakarot: We need to talk to you three.

Veggie: What is it?

Kakarot: So you know hope you guys brought up mating season and the other saiyans. We bought you three a house but you have to live in it together.

Veggie: Sharing a house with these two? No way. I shared a room with them my entire life, I am not sharing an entire house with them.

Vegeta: Kaida will be there and when you three mate. You'll have Cale and Kefla, so your not the only female there.

Veggie: That makes it better.

Veku: Whats so bad about sharing a house with us?

Vejo: Yea.

Kakarot: Don't get rowdy, yet. We still have to talk to you. Although we don't like the idea of your dating someone from another universe, it also makes it harder to see/date them.

Veku: The plan is?lm

Vegeta: We want you to stay in or universe, meaning Kefla and her friends will have to move here. But we don't know how they would feel about leaving there whole life behind.

Vejo: There leaving their whole life. They can make a new Right here in universe 7 with us.

Veku: Yea.

Kakarot: Also, your going to need a job. So I talked to my boss about letting you three come to work with me and he was thrilled to have the three of you work with him. But you have to pass the qualifying rounds.

Veggie: When do those start?

Kakarot: As far as I know there doing the matchings for the rounds. So it could be some time.

Veku: All right.

-Timeskip-

A few days later, the qualifying rounds were set to take place. The three kids passed and now work as a fighter with their father. Kaida also made it passed the round even though Tarble didn't want her to fight. She still has some training to do.

After, Universe 6th Saiyans Mating Season was over the 7th and 6th universe Saiyans got together and went on dates.

-Kefla and Veku-

Kefla: I really missed you during my mating season. I always thought about you.

Veku: Oh, really.

Kefla: Mhmm~

Kefla takes her hand and places it on Vegito's chest, tracing circles.

Veku: Come on, lets get on the roller coaster. We can sit in the back.

Kefla: Yea.

The couple makes there way to the roller coaster and sit in the back. After the ride starts, Kefla unties Vegito's sash/belt and has fun with Vegito's member.

Veku: Ohh~

-After The Ride-

Veku: Ahhh. That felt good.

Kefla: It's a good thing that I swallowed it while we were on the ride. Otherwise you'd have cum all over yourself.

Veku: Yea. So what do you want to do know?

Kefla: How about we go for another ride but this time you pleasure me~

Veku: Lets go.

-Cale and Vejo-