Leave Him Alone

GOKU P.O.V

It was currently 6:50 A.M on a Thursday. I had just got out the shower and brushed my teeth. So, I was picking out my outfit for school.

Kakarot: What should I wear???

Option 1: sweatpants, sweatshirt and vanz

Option 2: sweatshirt, drawstring cargo pants and vanz
(Choose)

After I got changed, I went down stairs to see my mother cooking eggs bacon grits sausages.

Kakarot: Hey mom! Breakfast smells great!!

Gine: Well thanks hun. Sit at the table and I will bring you 2 plates.

Kakarot hurriedly sat at the table with his normal Kakarot smile. Then Raditz came down the stairs and scanned the room, he spotted Kakarot.

Raditz: Why are you grinning like an idiot for?

Gine: Moms bringing me breakfast.

Raditz: I know Saiyans are supposed to be bottomless pits but jeez Kakarot. You could probably eat 2 whole buffets and still be hungry afterwards.

Kakarot:Mom!

Gine: Raditz be nice.

Raditz: Yea yea.

Bardock comes down the stairs.

Kakarot: Hey dad.

Bardock: Yea. You ready to go Raditz?

Raditz: Almost. Let me eat.

Gine: Dad when can I go with you guys to purge planets? (eating breakfast)

Bardock: After you finish training school, pass the health exam and train more.

Kakarot: Awww.

Gine: Bardock, can't you just take him just for one day?

Bardock: No Gine. He's not going until he's past the exam and stronger than me.

Kakarot: But you let Raditz go and he's weaker than me.

Raditz: I'm sitting right here. Plus, I passed my exam.

Bardock: You do have a point.

Raditz: Hey!!

Kakarot and Gine starts to laugh.

VEGETA P.O.V

I had just got done getting dressed, then went down stairs. (Pink Badman shirt, yellow pants and black vans)

 (Pink Badman shirt, yellow pants and black vans)

Vegeta: Mom do I have to go to training school?

Lottus: Why don't you want to go?

Vegeta: I just don't want to go.
*He says looking down at his plate*