Mating Season(Tarble and Raditz)🍋🍋

⚠️The lemon contained in this chapter is rough if that is too much for you then skip over this chapter.⚠️Enjoy!

Instagram Content:
GokuxVegeta: _kakavege_
————————————————————————

Raditz: Because.

Raditz leads Tarble to the room.

Tarble: It smells nice in here.

Raditz: Thank you.

Tarble: So, what now?

Raditz: All I need you to do is to enjoy yourself.

Tarble: Okay.

Raditz grabbed Tarble's face and pulled him into a heated kiss, his tongue exploring.

Tarble: Mmmm.

Raditz reaches around Tarble and drags his hands down Tarble's body and picks him up. Raditz walks over to the bed and places Tarble down.

Tarble: Where are you going?

Raditz: Shhh. Just enjoy it.

Raditz ties Tarble's arms and legs to the bed using rope. Then he grabs the whip and brings it down on Tarble's leg.

Tarble: Owwww!

Raditz: It hurts doesn't it.

Tarble: Can you not do it so hard?

Raditz: *hums.* Fine. Don't want you in too much pain before we start.

Tarble: Huh? What do you... *whip* Uuuggghh.

*whip**whip**whip*
Tarble: Ooohh. My skin.

After a few more whips, you could see the red lines going in different directions across Tarble's body.

Raditz: On to the next thing.

Raditz puts the whip down and rips Tarble's lingerie exposing his lovely body.

Tarble: Hey!

Raditz: I'll buy you some more.

He then grabbed some clothing pins and clipped each of Tarble's nipples.

Tarble: Owww. What are those?

Raditz: Shhhh. Do I need to tie a blindfold around your mouth?

Tarble: You wouldn't

Raditz: Oh, yeah?

Raditz gets up and grabs another blindfold and tells Tarble to speak.

Tarble: What... fur? Untry dis blond roll.

Raditz: Now.

He places a collar on him and unties his arms using the ropes to tie his wrists to the collar. Then, moving down to untie the rope from the footboard to the headboard, bending Tarble's knees. (sorry if this doesn't make any sense)

Raditz runs his hands down Tarble's body to his member, flicking it. Grabbing the dildo and wetting it with the massaging oil. He slowly pushes it in before pulling some of it out. Repeating the pleasurable moment.

Tarble: Hhhmmmm! (muffled)

Raditz pushes the dildo into Tarble as much as it would before letting it go. He grabs the items he had placed on it, beforehand: a member ring and a member pump.

Placing the ring tightly on the sub's member before doing the same with the pump, starting it off at a slow pace.

Tarble: Mmm~ (muffled)