Goku&Vegeta🍋🍋

Welcome back to the chapter. The lemon will be rough. So skip if you don't like to read rough lemon. Enjoy!👅🍆🍑
——————————————————————

Vegeta was looking for something in the room when he bumped into the dresser and knocked a bottle off and rolled under the bed.

Vegeta: Crap.

He gets down and reaches under the bed. He feels for the bottle but grabs something else.

Vegeta: A bag? What is this?

Vegeta opens the bag to find the box of Viagra that he bought from years ago.

Vegeta: I forgot all about this. I should use this for mating season. *smirk*

Vegeta places the bag behind his pillow and walks to the backyard where Goku was training.

Vegeta: Babe?! What do you want for dinner?!

Kakarot stops training and turns toward Vegeta.

Kakarot: Anything you make will be fine.

Vegeta: Okay. I'll call you when it's done.

After Vegeta makes dinner, he jogs to the bedroom and grabs the bag of viagra. He goes back to the kitchen where he crushes up a few pills and mixes them into Kakarot's food. Then takes the bag back into the room. He calls Kakarot in for dinner.

Kakarot: Thanks, hun. Your to good to me.

-After Dinner-

Vegeta: I'm going to take a shower. You coming?

Kakarot: I'll be right there.

Vegeta: Alright.

Vegeta walks to the bedroom and grabs some "clothes."

Vegeta: I hope the pills kick in soon.
——

Kakarot gets up and takes the plates to the sink. When he suddenly begins panting and the front of his pants begins to tighten.

Kakarot: Why am I so hard all of a sudden? I better go take care of it. Vegeta said he was going to take a shower. I hope he's still in there.

Kakarot leaves the kitchen to joint Veggie in the shower. Once in the bed room, he immediately strips of his clothing and goes the bathroom.

Vegeta: You finally come to join.

Kakarot: Yea.

Kakarot stands behind Vegeta in the shower, admiring his back side. Making his member even harder.
"Kakarot: If thats even possible."

He grabs Vegeta's ass, squeezing it.

Vegeta: Someone's being a little touchy-feely.
"The pills are working."

Kakarot trails his hands up Vegeta's back and lightly wraps them around his neck, pushing his face into the wall. He rubs his rock hard member on Vegeta's ass.

Kakarot: You feel that?

Vegeta: Yea.

Kakarot: Your gonna help with it?

Vegeta: Yea.

Kakarot: Where are the handcuffs?

Vegeta: The basement.

Author: I'm not gonna lie. I forgot all about the basement and the little wolf from chapters back, Dark Snow.

Kakarot: Dry off and go sit in the room.

Vegeta: Okay.

Kakarot let's go of Vegeta and goes to get the cuffs from the locker up basement. Vegeta dries off but instead of sitting and waiting like he was told. He went to the closet and pulled out the back of toys.