FlashBacks⚠️⚠️

Welcome Back. I was almost in tears while writing this chapter.

⚠️Chapter may contain triggers for some readers! Skip over chapter if you have triggers⚠️
————————————————————————

Kakarot: What? Why?

Gine: We believe there's more going on than what he's telling us, you.

Bardock: Ask him when he wakes up. Okay?

Gine: But for now. Let's get you both back to the house.

Kakarot: Alright.

Kakarot carefully lifts Vegeta and takes him home with him. When they return home, Kakarot puts Vegeta in his bed but stopped when he spoke.

Vegeta: Stay. *sleepily*

Kakarot: You're awake.

Vegeta: Yeah. I woke up when I didn't feel your hand scratching my scalp.

Kakarot: I need to ask you something.

Vegeta: What is it?

Kakarot sits on the bed next to Vegeta.

Kakarot: Umm, how's your relationship with your father?

Vegeta: What? You know the answer to that, it's not the best.

Kakarot: I mean, like your history.

Vegeta: Oh. It's not the best. ⚠️⚠️

*Flashback*

Vegeta: age 12

Vegeta: Dad.

KV: Yeah?

Vegeta: These kids at school are making fun of me, and they won't stop. What should I do?

KV: You stand up to them.

Vegeta: Okay.

When Vegeta comes home from school the next day, his dad ripped clothing and bruises on his face and body.

Lottus: Oh my. What happened to you??

Vegeta: Yesterday, dad told me to stand up to the group of kids that were making fun of me. At school, I talked to a teacher about it, and she said she would handle it. But they beat me up once they saw me.

Lottus, Vegeta's mother, looks over at her husband.

KV: What I meant was for you to talk back to them or beat them up, not for you to tell a teacher. Useless.

Lottus: Vegeta!

KV: What?

Vegeta: I'm not useless. Am I mommy?

Lottus: No. Your not.

KV: He's a disappointment to the royal family.

Vegeta: I'm sorry.

Lottus: Don't be, you did the right thing.

KV: Hpm.
*****

Vegeta: age 16

Vegeta was walking down the stairs on a Saturday morning when he saw his father eating breakfast at the table. Vegeta had to adjust his clothing so his hardened member wouldn't show.

Vegeta: Dad?

KV: Yeah, Vegeta?

Vegeta: I need your help with something.

KV: And that is?

Vegeta: Sometimes, when I wake in the morning. I feel hardened in a specific area of my body and I need help getting rid of it.