You Promise?

-The next day-

Goku POV

Goku awoke to the sound of someone banging on his bedroom door. He got out of bed and walked to his door and opened it. Only to be meet with his brother, Raditz.

Raditz: Breakfast is ready.

Then he walks off. Goku follows Raditz, wide awake from the thought of breakfast. Once down the stairs, the brothers take their sits at the table.

Raditz: So Kakarot. You are a very dirty minded.

Kakarot: What do you mean?

Bardock the Great walks down the stairs to hear his sons conversation.

Raditz: You know what I'm talking about "I wonder what you would look like in a sexy nurse outfit."

Kakarot cheeks darken as he looks at nothing in particular.

Bardock: What?

Gine: You've must have been talking to Vegeta last night. How sweet.

Kakarot: You were listening to my private conversation!

Raditzs: Yea. Saying that you know how to push people beyond their limits.

Kakarot: I can. You can't be talking about anything because we all know that you can't get anyone into your bed.

Raditz: I can to.

Kakarot: Oh, Really. Name one person that You've bedded.

Raditz sweat drops as he tries to think of a name.
Raditz: Her name was Rota.

Kakarot: Rota? I don't recall you ever bringing a girl home named Rota before.
Kakarot says as he puts a finger under his chin pretending to think.

Raditz: Don't play dumb with me

Raditz: Don't play dumb with me. I brought her home a few months back.

Bardock leaves to get a camera and comes back to record the dispute.

Kakarot: I don't remember.

Raditz: Plus Kakarot, have your in been in a bed with someone?

Kakarot: Well, no.

Raditz: I thought so.

Kakarot: But at least I don't lie about having sex with a fake girl.

Bardock: Now that's fucked up.

Raditz: I didn't lie, she a real girl that I've had sex with before. Plus, I bet you have baby d** that couldn't satisfy anybody. Especially Vegeta.

That was the last and only straw it took for Goku to literally jump across the table and tackle Raditz to the floor where they began to wrestle each other, with their father yelling "Worldstar" in the background.