REVELATION

" Hi honey! Where had you been. Look at our marraige album. The photos are so nice", he said flipping the page and smiling.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I sat down beside my dad and hugged him. He patted my head and asked" Honey are you okay?".

"Dad I need to tell you something very important but promise me that you will not stop smiling and remaining happy?", I asked.

" Yes honey. I promise.", he said." Well I saw Sarah in the park...she ummm...she ummm...", i stuttered.
" She ummm...what Arya?", he said.
" She was making out with David Slater.", I said with my eyes fixed to the ground.

My Dad sighed and got up. I looked up at him and saw a tear roll down his cheek." What are we going to do about this Dad?", I asked with my eyes filling up with tears.

At that instant Sarah broke into the house." It was not what it looks like. I am sorry, I am very very sorry. I know I cheated on you but I honestly didn't mean to.", she said panting and joining her hands begging for forgiveness.

" You were making out with that bastard David Slater. You must have given him information about our work as well. I am shocked at how I accepted an insensitive and unfaithful
woman like you.", he said boiling with rage.

" I am sorry. I promise this will never happen again-", she was saying when she was cut by my dad.

"This is what you told the first time when I caught you with Samuel Evanowsky and I gave you a second chance but not this time.Get out of my house before I call the gaurds to kick you out." He said pointing towafds the door.

She remained silent.She didn't budge.After five minutes she finally spoke up." Samuel Evanowsky was an accident. David Slater was an accident. I am sorry.", she said.

Dad turned around and left. He took me by my arm with him.I turned back to see the guards who held her by her arm and were dragging her out.

" I am pregnant!", she screamed. A silence filled the room." It is your child.", she said with a sigh and looked down.

My dad signalled the gaurds to leave her arms.

" How are you sure it is my baby?", he said choking."I know it because...I got the news when we were in Russia. And trust me you were the only man I was with then.", she said ashamed.

" You can stay here until the baby is born. After that I  will have the baby and you get out of my house.", saying this he turned and left.

I stood there in shock. Glared at her with angry eyes and left towards my room. Evan and Tisha watched the entire commotion and said nothing. They went back to their room and Sarah sat down on the couch,crying her eyes out.

I was so hurt.

NEXT DAY

The car ride was quiet. The best part about Daniel was that he understood me so well. We went for our English class and before I could enter the class he hugged me tightly. His warmth helped elate me and lifted up my emotions.

I could see all eyes on us, some jealous ones and some filled with awe.We then entered and took a seat in the last bench.

He asked me what had happened when I told that I told him every detail, even about David Slater. Just not business information.

As I was sitting in the class I saw a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked behind,there was a big window. I saw someone hide.I felt the weird feeling again and turned back this time to see those blood shot red eyes.

I moved in my chair uncomfortably. Daniel noticed it and before I could comprehend what was happening, he had already lifted me up bridal style and walked out of the classroom. I could see the bewildered teacher and students.

He opened my locker, I wondered how he knew my code. He took out my bag still holding me in his arms and walked out of the school casually and calmly.

He drove the car and I fell asleep. We reached the cafe in the other city where I had taken him that day.

As I got out of the car I saw the man, the stalker with the red eyes standing in front of me. I let out a silent prayer and froze...

***
Hey Guys please vote,share,comment and follow! Amazing parts are coming up next. Stay tuned. Toodles😘